SCT.. whats wrong?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fubar, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fubar

fubar

Oh we are counting ones that don't have a Jpeg for proof now are we?.. In fact he is the only one that didn't bother with that trivial little matter.. thanks for proving my point beyond a shadow of a doubt.. I'll just pop over there and type in a billion dollars shall I?

Tsk tsk

#31     Jun 2, 2007
  2. Aurum

Aurum

And then later....

The tone in your first post is quite combative. I call shenanagins.

Again, I call shenanagins. Prove it. Post these PM's which he "beset" you with.

-Au

#32     Jun 2, 2007
  3. Your message seems a little confusing or I'm clueless to what your trying to say.

Are you saying you don't care about the ones that do post their statements...

Instead, you want to see statements by those that don't post their statements?

Further, the statements I saw were consistently profitable (several hundred dollars here and few thousand there) and I know for fact one of them does post his trades in realtime at another location.

As I stated earlier, from what I've seen so far, they are consistently profitable.

Regardless, you specifically stated none of the SCT followers (I think you prefer to use the word members) were posting their statements.

You now have a direct link to explore at your leisure to see for fact that is not true and you won't see any billion dollar statements (I didn't see any billion dollar statements).

I guess its time for you to say the statements that are posted have no merits. :D

Further, I don't care if Jack post his statements or not.

I just think its odd you demand proof via specifically asking for profit/loss statements by a follower of Jack's method and then you try to dismiss the link when proof is given.

Let us know when you decide to post your own statements or post some live calls here at ET or anywhere else.

Bye and enjoy the weekend.

P.S. The ones I saw weren't jpeg. :D

Mark

#33     Jun 2, 2007
  4. fubar

fubar

You are all expending so much energy defending SCT but you can shut me up by just doing one little thing.. the one little thing not a single member of SCT including it's teachers have done.. thats really the bottom line

I understand that you are invested in this guru but if it don't work, it don't work.. here's an illuminating lessons in psychology that may help and some quality posters thoughts on what you suffer from

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=95874

#34     Jun 2, 2007
  5. Start on pg 88 of that thread then, thats where I learned how to capture a screenshot. Then proceed through the journal till mid Novmenber, you'll see I posted everyday (i dont think I took a vacation last year)

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61514&perpage=6&pagenumber=88

#35     Jun 2, 2007
  6. fubar

fubar

Jesus thats small potatoes.. is that supposed to convince me of Jacks claims of 3 times the daily range without ever taking a loss? Were you even using SCT back then because according to another poster here you are all still learning and wont post in the P/L thread until you graduate... better get your stories straight fellas!

I notice not a single one of you has the guts to address Mr Hersheys claims of never taking a single loss

You defend, apologize and justify.. but not a word on his claims of no losses.. pretty cowardly to pick and choose what you defend

#36     Jun 2, 2007
  7. I don't read everything Jack saids especially since he's much more long winded than myself.

Therefore, whatever claims he has made, I haven't read them myself although I keep hearing about them from other ET members.

However, you do have a valid question in asking if those that use Jack's methods in any way shape or form...

If the profit/loss statements they posted in the past were via trades in line with Jack's methods.

At least your now acknowledging that profit/loss statements were posted.

I recently asked such a question about one trader that currently does post his trades in realtime and has posted his profit/loss statements in the past at ET and at another location...

He responded by saying YES but also said that some trades were via his own methods (not Jack's).

That's when someone else said if its not 100% via Jack's method...it has no merits.

This I strongly disagree with.

Once again, I do not use Jack's methods.

Mark

#37     Jun 2, 2007
  8. fubar

fubar

Exactly so we are back to the original question.. for a method that never takes a loss while reaping 3 times the daily range with devout members including moderators who protect it's thousand page threads with Stalinist ferocity, founders and underlings who PM for recruits and sycophants who defend it like a religion...

Where are the P/L posts?

#38     Jun 2, 2007
  9. Ok...now I understand what your getting at.

You don't care to see any profit/loss statements that show consistent profits by follower's of Jack's methods and this explains why you dismiss the statements in the Trader P/L 2006 thread.

You only want to see profit/loss statements that reflect whatever claims that Jack has made about his own trading.

Thus, you want to see proof that a member can do what Jack has said he has done himself even though the member may not believe he can achieve what Jack has stated he has achieved.

Even better, you prefer to see statements by Jack and not by those using his methods.

Am I right or wrong?

:D

Mark

#39     Jun 2, 2007
  10. fubar

fubar

I'd just like to see one by any member of SCT that supports the claims.. is that too much to ask? Because so far it seems to be

#40     Jun 2, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.