SCT vs AHG

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by veggen, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Moreagr

Moreagr

why dont you guys get over this crap and trade futures or currencies at night?

I have seen posts tearing up the poor guy JH since 2003 and maybe farther back then that.

:confused:

#41     Oct 22, 2008
  2. What do you think I'm doing now? :D

... and believe me, Jack Hershey deserves everything he gets.

#42     Oct 22, 2008
  3. This is funny shit.....I wonder how much more money you guys would make if you took this passion and traded more than prove this nut bag wrong.

Better yet.......trade your system.... make your money and enjoy the day and live fucking life.

Being at hater only makes the money you make feel dirty. Let these moron trade this always in systems and take their money... we need losers to take the other side of our winners.

Long live this volatility.

#43     Oct 22, 2008
  4. Thanks for confirming that you think he's a nut bag.

#44     Oct 22, 2008
  5. Neoxx

Neoxx

I agree with the voice of reason.

Are your lives really so empty that you have nothing better to do than slander and insult a few people who want to make a difference?

There's no rhyme or reason to your insensible crusade. You have nothing at stake, hence nothing to lose.

So please just enjoy your lives and leave others to do as they will...

(p.s. I have almost all of you on ignore now, so won't see your replies.)

#45     Oct 22, 2008
  6. Jack,

I know all you wanted to do is help others to trade, but it is really a huge responsibility. You obviously spent many years on developing your method, but it is not working.

You are trying to find order within chaos, but maybe what you should try is to let chaos be chaos. There isn't any order.

PA

#46     Oct 22, 2008
  7. veggen

veggen

I had a feeling this thread would end up like a complete battlefield, as I think its clear that many people for some reason have so much hatred for one or the other trading method. As I stated in my opening post, I started this thread because I was curious about the differences between the methods. I was not interested in hearing about peoples opionion in which was the better, and especially not how eather Jack or Anekdoten has perfomed over the years. As for this thread, that information (and I doubt anybody here have any real facts about that anyway) is compleatly unrelevant. That can be discussed in an other thread.

However I would like to thank the people that took their time to post answers to what I was really asking for, and the note that Jack posted gave me a pretty clear picture. Thank you!

I just dont get why there is so much hatred on ET, is this not a place were people come to learn and evolve as traders? So many threads in here dies because of people posting things just for the sake of an argument it seems like!

veggen

#47     Oct 22, 2008
  8. d08

d08

Guys, there really is no point bashing Jack any further. It's very obvious he has severe mental issues, I hope someone has a degree in psychiatry/psychology on ET and can confirm this.
    If not, any trader who publicly claims to achieve high profitability with a methodology would produce signals to convince all naysayers (Collective2 type signals would be even better). The only conclusion currently is that the methods don't work, period.

Jack - rather than replying to every critique create a topic called "Jack Hershey methods proved" and this all stops.

#48     Oct 22, 2008
  9. Ah, the truth is revealed.

#49     Oct 22, 2008
  10. With what research do you base this statement on? I have spent several years researching PVT and SCT to come to my conclusion. I've talked to Spyder on the phone, I've watched him post his calls ahead of time (not tailored to the lowest common denomenator here, but enough to satisfy me). I've seen several of the "followers" post nothing short of amazing results. IT'S ALL THERE!!! I'm tired of the people claiming it's not just because they are too damn lazy to look for it.

So Anek, someone i've never met and I have no idea if he has any experience in this industry, dismissed it with a cursory look and that's good enough for you to also dismiss it? No wonder the success rate in trading is dismal, people are so bloody lazy.

TNG

#50     Oct 22, 2008