SCT High Velocity Profits Q and A Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Grob109, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mktman

mktman

Does YM also lead ER2?

#51     Aug 29, 2006
  2. What do experts do with high volatility taping traverse?

Here you get to classify your skills, knowledge and experience.

To make a point with Joe Arpio the sherriffof Maricopa County. I set up a C corp of released formerly incarcerated persons. They were all 12 steppers as I am in Alanon (my partner was hit by a teenage drunk on Valentine's day and suffered permanent consequences). I gave them the corporation lock stock and barrel after 3 years of getting it up to speed, having made my point. No one one that staff was a carpenter who was repeating his first years experience over and over. there are a lot of carpenters in the world with 20 years expereince and that experience is the first year repeated 19 more times. This is what ET person often typify in terms of experiences.

Experts use leading indicators of ES to trade the taping.

Beginners trade the rocket.

Since the bars are more than 2 points each, they make a good test for selfrealization of a trader's level. We can go the the journal on ES to see that at some point.

To even construct the traverse takes some mental doing. And it is done as SOP.

All the while, a person is focussed on making money and at each level of expertese there are differing ways that people operate.

The SCT and its paradigm at an expert level is smooth and boring in terms of intellect. because there is only NOW to consider, it does not have all of the limitations of the CW paradigm we all watch being used for entries and exits.

Bar 8 and beginning of 9 solve all of the annotation problems for the foreseeable future. this means with just get market signals in our data sets, do analysis to match the data to a conclusion, use the conclusion to decide among 5 possibilities and act to reach closure of the routine.

The traverse yields about 16 points.

#52     Aug 29, 2006
  3. I do not know.

Our solution for ER2 is a black box operated out of Omaha (privately held major grain consortium). I got into commodities via Omaha and in relation to coordinating getting the alcohol movement rolling for the EOP.

Those given the black box (indirectly, the method) are easily able to handle all lifestyle stuff in retirement on a small inital (under 10K) capitalization. The black box is a pseudo SCT and is usually operated on a limited POA by a group who abide by NFA section 208 E part a. For me it is a hand off type thing and I for many reasons have to just stay focussed on writng up stuff for the archives. This forum is simply a kind of prod for me to nail down stuff using the present reality. I am prepping for Labor Day and to make a track record from Labor Day to EOY that shows anyone in the general demographic can pull down tons of capital and get to the limitations of the market in four months. A four week boot camp is designed as another alternative as well. We are now hitting the road for one week stands in various places as a staff training exercise.

#53     Aug 29, 2006
  4. the traverse ends as shown in the 7 30 and 729 , respective charts.

We have the ftt and point 2 of a short trend channel

We are looking for point 3 and we recognize that the volume levels giving us the "leg" level of making money is over.

We get a leg opportunity every day on the open and the PM BO and the last threeactivities of the the day that start at bar 70 (3:15NYC)

bars 25 through 40 mark the midday and a possible low volume to DU period. DU means dry Up. You can see the volume rays are colored to annotate the market pace and volatilty for each volume range. you can imagine what it is for a trader to not know or havea reference at all times for the market pace or the market volatility. If we have this it is codable if it is codable we can use it to have a mechanical system. so one is being built now. The schematics for it are 15 years old. See the degrees of freedom postings.

By comparing, after the fact, my annotations through ES bar 25 you get to see how the YM "telegraphed ahead of time to ES all of the ES annotations.

Lets see how the price walks out of the traverse to form the non dominant traverse to point 3.

#54     Aug 29, 2006
  5. The 7 48 ES chart shows this traverseand its volatility expansion. This non dominant traverse occurs on declining volume and it, therefore, is short lived as usual.

All of this begins on bar 25 so we know CCC is in the picture.

The last bar (28) is showing as an inside bar as it forms.

compare this with the 7 47 YM chart.

#55     Aug 29, 2006
  6. The last pair of charts will be looked at going from YM to ES

The 8 08 YM chart shows how running on multiple fractals comes to the fore in YM leading ES. The fast STOCH on YM lets you crank out the slaloms on the ES to the "T". The pink envelope of the traverses is also evident.

If you back up to the prior traverse you aslo see the mini traverses within the taping as the dominant and non dominant alternate. It is easy to see where the 16 points comes from as well.

If you wish ink in all the details of the morming in terms of indicator signals and price formation names.

so we are slaoming through the non dominant traverse not qite pulling 2 pointers but doing well over 3ticks an action.

It is a slow pace (see slope of the channel of the traverse).

An ftt comes along and the lateral nature of the market becomes more apparent.

I handle this with a "blue" set of boundaires for the lateral. I do it because it is a money making issue.

for midday I will post a chart with the blue and show the set up for the pme BO

#56     Aug 29, 2006
  7. Now we wait for BO since we are in DU and we do aq bracket entry.

#57     Aug 29, 2006
  8. #58     Aug 29, 2006
  9. you can see that the call I placed is helping

#59     Aug 29, 2006
  10. The tension builds with pennant inside of envelope.

#60     Aug 29, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.