SCT High Velocity Profits Q and A Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Grob109, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. See attached b

#41     Aug 29, 2006
  2. See attached

#42     Aug 29, 2006
  3. See attached d

#43     Aug 29, 2006
  4. See attached e

#44     Aug 29, 2006
  5. See attached f

#45     Aug 29, 2006
  6. Okay I figured out that I can't just copy see attached in body. I have to add a letter or it won't post. It took three tries and the evidence only told me when a post showed on a page that was not the last page. A little sweat but we beat the system...LOL Baron wins again.

Arrange the charts by time and index use prints for a 3 ring binder. Binders allow you to take notes on the back of the prior page.

I'll post a narrative that can be punched on the wrong side and be used a "left" page as well. The overall narrative comes first, though.

#46     Aug 29, 2006
  7. Thanks Jack for your time and effort.

#47     Aug 29, 2006
  8. At 11:15 EST we have reached the midday and CCC is in effect.

The preflight check told us we had a 10:00 event and I posted that (bar 7) in an early post for the day.

Today the carry over worked up to the 10:00 bar (bar 7).

I posted a chart for 6 44 (9:44NYC time) so we could see the scene before bar 4. The most important annotation is the volume going into the pits. This is because of the bar 7 event coming up.

So we know that volume is falling and we are in yesterday's channel (on the YM it is the preopen trading channel). The chanel expansion on the standard activities (three of them) always cause an action (s) in the last 45 minutes of the day. (the 3:15 NYC bar, bar 70 onward). youcan notice that this volume range gives the corresponding "value" and "sentiment" to the market in this am as it did in the bar 70 onward yesterday.

A lot of this stuff is what bit stream et al things is BS and just gets in the way of his making money. we are making money on a level that exceeds his by a factor that you can calculate. It is a big number % wise (under four digits).

But it isn't. It is how you deal with "continuation " and "reversals". you will know when you switch paradigms at some point. the CW paradigm is not a place to get stuck in. Extricate yourself ASAP.

so we are all set for BO to enter. The price is bounded by carry over and we just want SYNCH out of the way.

chart 6 50 ES gets us ready for traversing the carry over AFTER SYNCH you can see the internal FTP formation. we are ready to hit T. this is easy and very arbitrary in the sense that we need to start the dayon the right side of the market and be sharpe for bar 7 coming up.

We are in on bar 5 on the BO up.

the YM chart shows this (see 7 18 YM chart) and it shows before the ES chart does, both with respect to volume leading price and price.

So we are in long.

#48     Aug 29, 2006
  9. What is it like to be in a trade at the beginning of the day?
    fill in 50 words or more:

today we have a bar 7 event and volume is falling as people retire to the sidelines if they know what is coming and if they do not, then they are messing with 3 tick trades and doing stuff that they will comment about later with some kind of reactionary posting. Do some clippings for your binder.

Personally I am set up to make a lot of money no matter what. everyone has to be prepared to make money by being on the right side of the market at all times.

The leading indicators of ES help a lot. after Labor Day I will post ahead of the market so you know what is coming up. It allows you to "steer and focus" on the part of the display that is important. for now. I want to just gothrough parts of days and get some depth into the picture. Today is "open with news" type deepening.

Lets handle Bar 7 at 10:00NYC

we look at YM and tick charts of YM and ES and the PRV bouncing balls on both YM and ES we also are sweeping the str/squ and the DOM as shown on a button.

Minutes before the 10:00 we have everything understood. Everyone is showing their cards all over the place. Our only job is to make money by being on the right side of the market. Apparently there are a lot of airheads about today.

Insert 400 page book here on events known in advance

We trade off the tick chart reversal and we sweep after hitting T for confirmations in about 10 or 15 places.

The tick sharts have many data elements associated with them; nearby is the str/squ which has four data elements. We collect the "sufficient" data set for the "event" section of our analysis conclusions subset. We know to do this from several sources under the headings of knowledge, skills and experience.

Confirmations abound and we "feel" the screen. we can just enjoy the situation and being on the right side of the market for at least 15 seconds.

we continue to work, however.

#49     Aug 29, 2006
  10. What is on the table NOW?

That is the only question and it is present at all times.

The routine solves the problem of answering the question.

Monitoring is done; a data set is collected. And you can close your eyes and spin your chair away from the 5 CRT's (lol in my case). I have a wooden key board too as everyone knows.

As you sit, eyes closed there is no sensory activity and those emotional peptides ar exhasting their respective half lives. Woosh.

analysis, decision making (HOLD) and closure is reach by the timely action of (doing nothing) which is what a hold requires.

repeat the routine.

highest volume, high volatility, pinwheeling eveerywhere

analysis:

The CARRY OVER IS DEAD You see price BO down.

When any bar breakout of any boundary all that is before is GONE from YOUR MIND. Persistence like in music and melodies is not there anymore as a comparison tool for data sets.

This is the days major learning event.

We annotate our little charts off at this point.

We find that we are taping south.

we are looking for an ftt of the present traverse and we have point 1 and are going to point 2 then point 3, and the day is underway.

A range expansion is going on and it is a primal activity of the markets.

Write a four chapter book for this and insert here

#50     Aug 29, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.