SCT Futures Index trading Method.

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Grob109, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nah, it's all good bro--I was just having a hard time imagining Jack with his mullet or ponytail or raccoons hat or whatever that is he has on his head, spewing all those words with spit flying out of his mouth and hitting his 15 inch CRT monitor.

#21     Sep 18, 2007
  2. raccoon hat..............

now thats funny LMFAO

#22     Sep 18, 2007
  3. Nah.

The lack of a life you must have in order to derive entertainment from dredging up a four year old thread, now that's funny.

LMFAO

- Spydertrader

#23     Sep 18, 2007
  4. No dredging involved.
    Its called memory, maybe you've heard of it ?
    BTW, are you denying hershey made that rant, or merely apologizing by way of excusing it as old and irrelevant ?

#24     Sep 18, 2007
  5. You are absolutely right. See ya! :cool:

#25     Sep 30, 2007
  6. I haven't read all the Grob stuff but it shows development over time.There may not be any place on ET where he has admitted his development but development is part of trading in order to get to a reliable system.

#26     Sep 30, 2007
  7. Here is pure SCT from JH hisself. This is the classic SCT, unadulterated and non-filtered. The essence of KISS. Start trading SCT right away. Try it for a week and see for yourself.

#27     Sep 30, 2007
  8. maxpi

maxpi

You aint wrong bro... It was 13 years ago when I started to be keen enough on trading to talk to people about it, I recall thinking that I could set up an automated moving average crossover system and retire!! I'm still developing things and it's been pretty much fun.

#28     Sep 30, 2007
  9. An accurate understanding of the market is complex.But to exploit a market intra-day needs a modus operandi which is not complex. A complex system is a prescription for difficulty if not blinding confusion. Look and see that in many who use or who try to use the Grob method.
    Good use can be made of a 1m and 5m chart but often they are pre-historic as a chart configuration. What is required is to simplify the method of trading being used. Of course the basis is to trade the day in one market in index futures or in one of the liquid commodity contracts. Start in at the Open and trade through to EOD buying the upswings and selling the downswings in turn as they follow each other.

#29     Sep 30, 2007
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

I must admit, this guy keeps better records of Jack than me.:D

#30     Sep 30, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.