Scrooge McTrump...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 14, 2011.

1. From Trump's website and bio:

"His commitment to excellence is legendary, and his work as a philanthropist is an integral part of his ethos."

That's just another self serving lie from a huckster.

http://www.trump.com/Donald_J_Trump/Donald_J_Trump.asp

The video here reveals the following:

http://www.jesusneedsnewpr.net/donald-trumps-interview-with-the-700-club/

“I believe in God. I am Christian. I think the Bible is certainly, it is the book, it is THE thing.”

“Well I go as much as I can. Always on Christmas. Always on Easter. Always when there’s a major occasion. And during the Sundays. I’m a Sunday church person. I’ll go when I can.”

“Well, I get sent Bibles by a lot of people. There’s no way I would ever throw anything to do anything negative to a Bible, so what we do is we keep all of the Bibles. I would have a fear of doing something other than very positive.”

#11     Apr 14, 2011
  2. Savant

Savant

Yeah, none of that really suggests that he holds himself out as a model Catholic, or pious. Also it's certainly not part of the public image he's created at all. I see no hypocrisy with regard to anything religious on the part of Trump.

It really makes you seem as if you are desperate for some criticism. Then again I guess the other 30 "Trump sucks" threads kind of crossed that bridge already. In any case, I don't see why you have to come up with these contrivances. There is plenty of other things you could use to slander him. His purchase of fake breasts for his Trumpy daughter :D All of his Trumpy looking wives :D Who names their daughter "Ivanka"... Plus, these angles would actually be FUNNY, besides being valid. You need to work your slander muscles a bit more I think. :p

#12     Apr 14, 2011
  3. Trump rejected Catholicism, that emphasizes good works for being a Protestant, who don't think good works is all that important.

You might study the various sects of Christianity and their history to come to understand Christianity that is practiced today in American, how so many that call themselves Christians ignore the teaching of Jesus Christ, especially Christ's Sermon on the Mount.

You can criticize me all you like, others have done so without any impact...join the club.

I'll continue to post about the self centered materialistic Donald Trump...

http://www.religionfacts.com/christianity/charts/catholic_protestant.htm

#13     Apr 14, 2011
  4. Savant

Savant

Wow, I was just discussing the topic. It is a discussion forum you know. No need to be so defensive.

#14     Apr 14, 2011
  5. "In any case, I don't see why you have to come up with these contrivances. There is plenty of other things you could use to slander him."

Trump is the topic, not me.

Keep it about Trump...or practice your logical fallacy, mox nix.

#15     Apr 14, 2011
  6. Savant

Savant

The topic are the statements and assertions you made about Trump, I addressed those, not you. They were contrivances. I went on to raise a few things which you COULD legitimately use in your tireless effort to slander Trump. Nothing about that is logically fallacious. No need to be so defensive.

#16     Apr 14, 2011
  7. If I am making untrue or unsupported statements about Trump, feel free to attack those statements and make an argument why the statements are not true.

Attacking me for making the statements is a logical fallacy.

#17     Apr 14, 2011
  8. Savant

Savant

I did refute those statements, and didn't attack you for making them. You are quite defensive. Being a victim is obviously a big part of your identity.

#18     Apr 14, 2011
  9. You refuted nothing.

You simply attacked the messenger, or proffered up an opinion.

That is not refutation.

It might be something akin to Sarah Palin's "refudiation" (sp).

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Refudiate

#19     Apr 14, 2011
  10. Savant

Savant

I never attacked you at all. Sorry your victim complex is so powerful that it guides you to believe that I did. Like many abusers, you attack other people, then claim to be a victim.

#20     Apr 14, 2011