Scrolling realtimes news

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by just21, Mar 10, 2006.

1. just21

just21

I tried quotecenter as I thought I was going to get realtime scrolling news but it does not scroll. What other choices do I have?

2. just21

just21

Is DJ news market moving? You can get DJ news for $124 a month from dtn prophetx.

3. just21

just21

Dow Jones Business News
    Get the news you need to stay on top of today’s active markets with Dow Jones Business News. For approximately $1.00 a day, you’ll receive:

* Timely headlines that follow quickly after the news becomes available on the Broadtape
    * Earnings-per-share headlines, which report changes in dollars and cents instead of as a percentage
    * News headlines on medium and small companies, in addition to the larger companies, and economic and bond market headlines

What is the delay from the broadtape to the Business news?

4. just21

just21

Are esignal delays affecting the DJ news or is just quotes that are delayed?

5. just21

just21

Quotecenter does do scrolling news! How does reuters us security news compare to the DJ broadtape?

6. just21

In QuoteTracker, if you select WINDOW/All News menu, you will get a news screen with headlines at the top. New headlines will show up at the top of the list as they come in

You would want to have a streaming news source though. streaming news is available from a number of brokers (Ameritrade, Scottrade, optionsXpress, CyberTrader) as well as subscription - IQFeed, Money.net, eSignal, Stockwatch