Screwed by IB? "Tough luck dude"

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by lachie74, Feb 29, 2008.

1. I used IB in the past and sometimes positions that I thought were closed were actually open. I remember this one time where I was trading an AMEX listed stock. I was on the phone with IB "Customer Service" for hours where the reply to me was "we'll call the exchange".

I started keeping screenshots of the TWS pages so I could prove what was happening. After a while, I simply went over to TradeStation. I couldnt stand knowing that when the blotter says no open positions there still might be open positions.

Im not sold on IB with the TWS clock lagging in 5-10 seconds slower then the official time and then the blotter not being the actual blotter at times.

Im sorry IB sponsor, but these are my actual experiences.

#91     Aug 24, 2008
  2. LOL ... IB to Tradestation

Can you say "frying pan to fire?"

And the clock thing. Can't you morons master the internet - just because your mamma says its 11:00am doesn't mean its so.

All I can say is "thank god you've gone." Every peckerwood idiot that leaves IB is another reduction in the cost of trying to serve moron "customers". Good bye and good riddance. And a sincere thank you for leaving.

#92     Aug 24, 2008
  3. Illum

Illum

Great post and glad you came out whole. This is all that you can ask of a broker who is exposed by another's speculation.

#93     Aug 24, 2008