screw the futures, S&P will finish LOWER friday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bob Rowshan, Nov 29, 2007.

Will the S&P finish friday down?

1. Yes, the S&P will be down on friday

29 vote(s)
    39.7%
  2. No, the S&P will be up friday

44 vote(s)
    60.3%
  1. Good question. this is ET, where the pikers only come out if you're wrong.
    So my guess is "no", not that I care.

But thank you.

#41     Nov 30, 2007
  2. gobar

gobar

can u i change my vote?

:D

#42     Nov 30, 2007
  3. Fair enough.

#43     Nov 30, 2007
  4. candles

candles

not looking bad.....

#44     Nov 30, 2007
  5. Hats off to the market(-maker)s for some splendid game playing at the end [​IMG]

#45     Nov 30, 2007
  6. Nice jam job into the close.

YM almost 100 points in 10 minutes
    ES up about in last 10 minutes
    NQ about 15 points in last 10 minutes

They should do this all day for a week so DOW could be at 25000 in no time.

#46     Nov 30, 2007
  7. bh_prop

bh_prop

Bears thought they had it, until a late buying wave ran 'em over again. Outside up week right after a Dow Theory sell signal.

That said, probably sucked in some new expensive longs today, may have to shake them out next week, but am expecting higher open Sunday night, will see . . .

#47     Nov 30, 2007
  8. vsatrader

vsatrader

SP500 index closed @ 1481.14 + 11.42 on yesterdays close, does that mean that you are still going to apologize to your doubters? I think threads like this are very entertaining, and is a lesson to us all not to stick your neck out. What you did was brave, and takes a lot of guts. I think you deserve respect for that alone.

Regards Sebastian

#48     Nov 30, 2007
  9. Deserves Respect?? You must be a democrat. If someone wants to be a contrarian and whip it out to show everyone how cool he is and then is wrong he's a schmuck loudmouth that should have kept his piehole shut to begin with.

But that's just me.

#49     Nov 30, 2007
  10. vsatrader

vsatrader

I just think it's better than the comedy channels, if you stick your neck into a tank of Piranhas, you should not complain if your head gets bitten off, and yes, I just bought a Hillary 2008 t shirt, and I live in Europe, not because I like her, I don't, but she has the best design t shirts out of all of them, and I like to have something I won't see over this side of the pond.
    Regards Sebastian

#50     Nov 30, 2007