Screenshots of Ameritrade platform?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Math_Wiz, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

I'm thinking of switching to Ameritrade for the free trades. I'd like to see a few screenshots of their platform, however (charts, order entry, T&S, etc). I just want to see how different it is from my current platform.

Thanks if anybody can oblige!

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. El_Cubano

El_Cubano

Bro... 5 seconds of Google gets you your answer.

silveredge likes this.
  3. guru

guru

4. Overnight

Overnight

I'd go with the company with the funnier commercials.

I did that with my insurance company, e-surance, and am glad I did. It means the higher-ups understand us little people. Or something.

5. notagain

notagain

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 8.37.57 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 8.38.11 PM.png

Math_Wiz likes this.
  6. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

Thanks guys. Thanks guru. Checking out those videos right now. Nice/helpful. Thanks.

7. TOS is excellent. Open a live account (you dont have to fund it) and give it a test drive.

Math_Wiz likes this.
  8. interdim

interdim

After opening and funding an account, then getting all of the approvals to trade any market I want, one of their brokers scheduled a one on one seminar with a staff member to cover every aspect about the TOS platform and answer any questions that I had. And of course now I can contact that individual at any time in the future if I have any issues or questions that may not have been discussed in the seminar. Have to respect that!

Math_Wiz likes this.
  9. CALLumbus

CALLumbus