Screening For Specific Trade Setups

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Yannis, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Yannis

Yannis

I have OmniTrader and no, it doesn't help: signals lag, they are few and far between. I'm studying Trade-Ideas to see what of theirs I can use.

#11     Feb 16, 2009
  2. Yannis

Yannis

Yes, that's another good one (that I didn't know.) Thanks!

#12     Feb 16, 2009
  3. IMO, TC2007 is the best scanning product for stocks in terms of flexibility, you can create your watchlists, easyscans, etc. You can also export the data in metastock or text format. I also use tc2007 to update the data files for stocks I scan with APS Automatic Pattern Search, which has a scanning function but for high profitability price patterns only.

#13     Feb 16, 2009
  4. Yannis

Yannis

Thanks Bill. I've looked at Worden's Stockfinder: it's very good but not quite what I was looking for.

#14     Feb 16, 2009
  5. I would like to find a real time scanner than searches by indicators, MACD, Stoch, trading above or below 20% line etc.

I think Radaracreener by tradestation is really good. Is there anything else like it?

#15     Mar 9, 2009
  6. Check topgun scanning software, I never used it but it looks pretty usefull.

I use trade-ideas and they are a top leader in the stock screening biz. and its only 65.00 a month base price.

#16     Mar 9, 2009
  7. Marketgauge.

#17     Mar 9, 2009
  8. Can you filter by indicators like MACD,Stoch Rsi ?

#18     Mar 9, 2009