Screen resolution

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by relocate, May 6, 2013.

1. Hi folks,

What is the max screen resolution?1366x768 is what i see as max as per many devices.Is there higher,and what are the devices,if so?

2. 1245

I have a desk top with two monitors running at 1920 x 1200. You need a video and monitor with both capabilities. The video card is easy. Most monitors top out at 1920 X 1080. If you have a laptop, your stuck with your screen as is but the external capabilities might be better.

3. max resolution is relative to:

- what your video card will support...
    - what your screen will support...

so not sure how to assist without more information on what you are trying to achieve.. as such, I suggest wiki...
  4. I meant what was the max anyway,regardless what my video supports.1245 suggested that it was 1920x1200.
  5. 1245

It's possible to get higher but the price gets stupid. Even the 1920 x 1200 is an expensive monitor but I need the extra screen space. I use only two right now, used to have 4.

eg (Not what I have):

6. What is it?
  7. 1245

8. 1245

NP. Are you looking to trade with that resolution or do other stuff? Good for engineers but I think a trading window might get too small.

Good Luck............1245
  9. Both.And i agree,a bit a small one,as i wouldn`t wanna have it anywhere near then a couple of meters from myself.

#10     May 6, 2013