Screen Recorder Level II

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by marwanco, Nov 8, 2010.

1. ariel61

ariel61

If you want to record your computer screen with high quality, you should choose the right program.

The one I used can help record any actions you made on screen with high quality, including move the cursor, launch a program, type text, click button, select menus etc. So I often use it to make tutorial video on my computer.

And it help you save the video to standard video format file, so you can transfer it to your portable gadget or upload to video sharing websites.

#11     Sep 29, 2011
  2. ariel61

ariel61

Hey, if you want to record screen video with high quality, you should use some screen recorder to help you.

Personally, I think the one I used did the job very well. It can help me record everything displayed on my computer desktop as video, and the video is the same as the original video. So, I often use it to help me record video of screen.

After recording, it can help save the file to video format. If you want to the video of certain format, it also can help you convert the recorded video, so that you can transfer it according to your requirement.

#12     Oct 13, 2011