Screen Capture

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by gnome, Nov 30, 2003.

1. GRABZILLA is just a good as "Five Clicks". [and GRABZILLA is FREE]

#31     Dec 2, 2003
  2. gnome

gnome

Grabzilla was one tested. What I didn't like about it was the "drag sizing" box is opaque rather than see-through, and it does not "print from capture", but rather requires the capture first be saved to file, and file selected before printing. (For my needs, Grabzilla is my 2nd choice.)

#32     Dec 2, 2003
  3. If you're going to test you should test them right..

Click the far lower right icon... completely transparent, not opaque (there exist several ways to capture an image with GRABZILLA, you found one)

"First saved to a file blah" .. so what? big deal. you wanna save it anyway even if you print too.

GRABZILLA is FAST, SIMPLE, CAN CAPTURE ANY IMAGE ON ANY MULIPLE MONITOR SETUP, WORKS EVERYTIME.

GRABZILLA RULES!!!!!!!!! (and is best too)(and FREE too) :D

#33     Dec 2, 2003
  4. gnome

gnome

I presume you're right about making the drag screen transparent. It still doesn't "print from capture" (which I utilize most often)... THAT makes 5-Clicks better!

Grabzilla does NOT rule, damnit!!! :D

#34     Dec 2, 2003

5. IT DOES TOO RULE!! :mad:

And the name is WAY KEWL TOO: GRABZILLA

catchy name.. :D

#35     Dec 2, 2003
  6. gnome

gnome

DAMNIT AGAIN... I was just going to say that about the name... and "free" does have it's merits.

#36     Dec 2, 2003
  7. Sam, with Windows Paint can you draw arrows, circle chart areas, and add text to the image as well?

Thanks.

#37     Dec 3, 2003
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

after you snagit, click studio button, it will auto load that picture into studio window for further editing, repeat snagit, click studio button, it will load second picture into the same studio window, you can load in as many pic as you want. Note: the pics will be on top of each other, select window (of studio) select cascade to see all pic and rearrange/size them as needed.

#38     Dec 3, 2003
  9. The attached image took less than a minute to make. I'll spend the rest of my time learning how to make money from trading. That may take a bit longer.

#39     Dec 4, 2003
  10. LOL!

Thanks for the demonstration. :)

#40     Dec 4, 2003