Scott Ritter in the news again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Babak, Jan 21, 2003.

1. Babak

Babak

2. Is it possible that a logical explanation for Mr Ritter having made a 180 degree turnaround in his outlook about Iraq may be that he was being blackmailed by the Iraqis ?

Jack

3. (EXCERPT)

Since the court records have been sealed, and the case was merely "adjourned in contemplation of dismissal," the authorities will say nothing, at least in public. The entrapment was apparently so transparent, so obviously the clumsiest sort of Cointelpro-style operation badly bungled by our newly-empowered political police, that the charges were dropped to the legal equivalent of a traffic ticket. Could it be that the records were sealed not to protect Ritter, but to protect whomever tried to set him up?

In the post-9/11 era of the "Patriot" Act and the Office of Total Information Awareness, what is happening to Ritter is meant as a warning to anyone who dares oppose this government. Former UN inspectors, it seems, are a special target. Remember that other inspector, Jack McGeorge, also an American, who was "outed" as being a member of a sado-masochistic "advocacy" organization? Just as our war birds were wailing in bitter disappointment that the inspections process would delay or maybe even derail the much anticipated bloodbath, suddenly one of the inspectors is "exposed" as a sadomasochist. The point was not to somehow prove that this made him unfit for the job, but simply to degrade him, to make the experience so painful that he would immediately withdraw – which is precisely what happened.

4. >>set him up?<<

He was clearly a willing participant in the meeting with the young girl.

You make it sound as if the authorities were committing a crime by catching him.

It sounds much like you have conspirational paranoia ?

Jack

5. please note the "excerpt" at the top of the post. I didn't write that, and I don't necessarily agree with it - just noting that an opposing argument exists.

I don't know if he was willing or not, and there was no trial and so far no evidence.

6. Babak

Babak

Well however you slice it this is going to mean we won't be seeing him on TV anymore.

I would also agree with someone else's point. How do you 'entrap' a guy when he has agreed to 'meet' with a 16 year old girl? Wasn't it obvious what he had in mind?

7. wild

wild

... The underage girl turned out to be an undercover police officer posing online as a minor ...

Quote from Babak

Wasn't it obvious what he had in mind?

what exactly was it ... in your mind?

regards

wild

8. Babak

Babak

wild,

I was thinking that he wanted to help her with her homework. Isn't that what every middle age single guy wants to do when he is trolling for underage girls on the internet?

:confused:

9. wild

wild

Babak,

so, you are saying that the undercover police officer posing online as an underage girl was indeed a 16-year old police officer ... right ?

besides:

here in culturally advanced Europe every single or married guy can do what he likes (mutual consent provided) with any 16-year old of either sex when he´s "trolling on the internet" ... regardless of his age.

who the heck declares 16-year old girls "underaged" ?

regards

wild

10. Mr Wild states :

>>here in culturally advanced Europe every single or married guy can do what he likes (mutual consent provided) with any 16-year old of either sex when he´s "trolling on the internet" ... regardless of his age.<<

I specifically note the word 'c-u-l-t-u-r-a-l-l-y'.

Well the above explains it all, no morals. As if we didn't already know.

Mr Wild comes from Germany and, as we all know, Germany is, together with France, busy doing a bit of USA bashing at the moment. Both countries have had their share of dreaming and aspirations of being a mighty an empire.

Under the circumstances I doubt we ought to take too much notice of Mr Wild's opinions.

Perhaps someone with a bit of school german can translate what my sentiment is about germans :

"Ich und mein bruder Heinrich and drei andere tapfere soldaten haben einen kranken Hollander ganz kaput gemacht."

That sums up very well how cowardly and perverted Germans are. Culture my foot.

Jack

#10     Jan 23, 2003