Scott Peterson and Double Murder

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ShoeshineBoy, Apr 21, 2003.

1. ktm

ktm

OJ was guilty beyond any doubt. That was an extreme case of jury nullification. Some black folks basically said "we aren't going to send OJ to jail", and that was it. It didn't really matter what was presented in the way of evidence. I think OJ could have confessed to the jury in open court and they would have still acquitted him.

#21     Apr 22, 2003

2. My only hope is that some day you stand innocent before a jury of "your" level of peers who have prejudged you without a thorough examination and cross examination of the evidence.

#22     Apr 22, 2003
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

Why dont you let it play out and calm the fuck down.......we are trying to have a discussion.....peace

#23     Apr 22, 2003
  4. Hey, if we ever need a lynch mob, we know who to call.....

#24     Apr 22, 2003
  5. Ya, if he had ever been down here in San Diego, he would know most surfer types have a goatee, bleached hair, and 10K in cash.

#25     Apr 22, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D .... Thank you. Thats the nicest thing Ive heard all day. I will take it as a compliment.........

I think Optional is right and will be right......He is following the rules of the law....Innocent until proven guilty...so in essence you stupid fuck he will be right no matter the outcome...you fucking monkey is an understatement.....

#26     Apr 22, 2003
  7. another lesson in the extreme importance of a rule of law, due process, and a right of appeal.

#27     Apr 22, 2003
  8. ktm

ktm

I could be missing something here. I am definitely sensing some serious anger and emotion. Second the lynch mob comment.

#28     Apr 22, 2003
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

Yes I have amigo.....:D

#29     Apr 22, 2003
  10. Lo siento.

I stand corrected! :)

#30     Apr 22, 2003