scott mcclellan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackhorseshoe, May 28, 2008.

1. And, as the reigning expert on rendering unsupported statements to explain your own opinion, you are taking umbrage?

#41     May 29, 2008
  2. Yannis

Yannis

Hey, that's my opinion, shared by millions. Nothing wrong with that!

#42     May 29, 2008
  3. Well...by the tone of your posts it's my judgment that you aren't able to determine much of anything unless it's force fed to you by the Rush or Hannitty.

I could be wrong...but I don't think I am.

With respect...of course

#43     May 29, 2008
  4. Yannis

Yannis

Well, if it's with respect, you are entitled to your own silly opinion, with respect, of course :)

#44     May 29, 2008
  5. And, as opinions based on unsupported statements go, it's an excellent one.

#45     May 29, 2008
  6. Yannis

Yannis

You liberals crack me up... have a good night... :D

#46     May 29, 2008
  7. Yannis that was some weak shit right there I must say.

You should just admit that you have no knowledge of McClellan or his job at the White House or of Texas politics and be done with it. Because that's what you've showed at this point. Better to just admit it and move on....to fight for your champion as a sycophant when you are ignorant of the facts is not only dumb it's embarrassing.

#47     May 29, 2008
  8. you fake conservatives repulse me.

#48     May 29, 2008
  9. Yannis,
    I respect you have your opinion - and I thank you for understanding that I and a few billion others have an opinion on this subject that differs significantly from yours. I have no doubt that there are millions of people in the US who are more or less informed individuals and share your opinion.

You may never change your opinion either ... which is just unfortunate, but doesn't really matter to me.

Maybe you can vote Jeb Bush into office one day too.

#49     May 29, 2008
  10. LT701

LT701

somone mentioned his family history

oddly enough, scott's father claims that he learned as a lawyer in the firm that represented LBJ, that LBJ was in on JFK's killing

i have no idea of the credibility of that

but what is odd about the father and son, is that they both have confidential access to aleged monsterous presidential treason, and both betrayed confidentiality to say what they have to say (the father, atty/clinet privilage, son, there has to be considentiality agreements in being a press secretary)

and the thing is, it may be true, in one, the other or both cases

or neither (although i think the stuff about bush is more true than not)

it's natural to see this as a 'is scott a decent guy' or 'is this all made up' question, i think it's more complicated than that

i think there's probably a lot of truth in what he says, but he's an absolute scumbag in the way he handled it* - kind of like dick morris - a scumbag may tell the truth, because what they want to say happens to be the truth, even if they have no personal credibility

* silent, untill 'his concience', and a 7 figure book deal compelled him to speak out

#50     May 29, 2008