scott mcclellan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackhorseshoe, May 28, 2008.

1. LT701

LT701

i think mclellon had a crush on bush

#11     May 28, 2008
  2. Every jerkhole that lives and works and is motivated in/by DC has a crush and some politician. It's à fait complet. Fools

Geeks gravitate to geeks. And there no bigger pool of geeks than in DC.

#12     May 28, 2008
  3. That's quite a quote you have there. One for the ages, eh?

#13     May 28, 2008
  4. Perhaps it was a calculated move as you describe. Perhaps it was a belated sense of responsibility and accountability. I guess we'll see how it plays out. I haven't read the book, so I'll reserve judgment.

#14     May 28, 2008
  5. No, but thanks for asking.

#15     May 28, 2008
  6. let the flood gates open. these criminals in the white house need to be brought up for war crimes.

#16     May 28, 2008
  7. bfd-----bush isn't running for anything

the chief defenders of the evil faith, cnn and ms.nbc, couldn't care less that the clintons are being trashed,either

who cares

#17     May 28, 2008
  8. Didn't you write before you bought Ann Coulter's book?

#18     May 29, 2008
  9. Ann Coulter is America's most brilliant political satirist. Scottie was a White House official who owed his entire misreable little career to Bush. I am not a Bush defender, but I am offended by these little twerps who accept and serve in these positions, then write these backstabbing gossip books when their patrons can't help them any more.

Richard clarke, the former national security staffer, at least had the excuse that he got the boot from Condi Rice. His motivation is clear. Plus, he was a holdover from Clinton. ditto for George Tennant at CIA, another miserable failure who wrote a book to blame it all on other people. One could argue that they didn't owe Bush as much loyalty.

#19     May 29, 2008
  10. When you refer to Coulter as a "satirist," do you mean "media whore who lies?" If so, then I concur.

As for McClennan, I agree in general terms that writing such a book while the president is still in office may, in certain contexts, be regarded as bad form. However, to the extent that it may shed light on an existing festering situation, then it is welcome, and potentially useful, information.

If you are writing off Richard Clarke and George Tenet as Clinton loyalists ("holdovers"), and implying that this was the motivation for their dissent, then you are well and truly daft.

#20     May 29, 2008