Scott Kaminski

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Samson77, Nov 24, 2004.

1. No problem. Personally, I don't think you will ever find success that way. Chances are you already have the knowledge, you just need to spend more time going through what you know and developing a method for yourself - as opposed to looking for something from someone else that you hope will "work" and make you successful.

Just my .02. Good luck.

#11     Nov 27, 2004
  2. snoop

Thanks for the encouragement and I am so close I can taste it.

I have had intemetten success but I am still missing something and I can't put my finger on exactly what it is yet.

So that's why I am still searching high and low.

#12     Nov 27, 2004
  3. Actually, to elaborate - I can trace my success back to one specific book (methodology/course) I studied. Only because it caused me to think about things in a new way, and as a result I developed my own system (methodology).

Would I have gotten to that point without reading that book? I would like to think yes! But, it may have taken longer.

Bottom line - even though the book sparked my thinking, I had the knowledge in me that ultimately led me to success.

Good luck.

#13     Nov 27, 2004
  4. Glad I was able to help... I tried last century but nobody studied my book material.

#14     Nov 27, 2004
  5. lol. not even close...

#15     Nov 27, 2004
  6. rickty

rickty

snoop,

OK, I'll ask. Which book was it and what in particular helped you?

Richard

#16     Nov 27, 2004
  7. YOU MISSED THE REST OF MY POST. YOU KNOW, ABOUT DEVELOPING MY OWN METHODOLOGY!!!

#17     Nov 27, 2004
  8. rickty

rickty

I was fishing for more info. I'm still interested in knowing what book "caused [you] to think about things in a new way". Considering most trading books are of limited benefit, you seemed to have found one that didn't fit this mould.

Richard

#18     Nov 28, 2004
  9. PM me. I don't want to be accused of spamming.

#19     Nov 28, 2004
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Keep on a journal and treat that like your mentor/coach. Its the best one you are likely to find. All your secrets will be there if you look.

Brandon

#20     Nov 28, 2004