Scott Brown becomes first Republican to back federal assault weapons ban

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Right again Bro.I'm hearing Deval Patrick is running for the seat.Patrick will be a strong candidate for the Presidency but nobody is beating Hillary in 2016 so it seems Patrick will add Senator to his resume after a successful 2 term Governorship.

I didn't factor Patrick into the race but he will beat Scott Brown if he runs,they have already starting polling :D

Poll: Patrick would beat Brown for U.S. Senate

By Chris Camire, ccamire@lowellsun.com
    Posted: 12/21/2012 07:15:26 AM EST

LOWELL -- Gov. Deval Patrick would beat U.S. Sen. Scott Brown in a head-to-head U.S. Senate race, according to a poll conducted by Emerson College students released Thursday morning.

With U.S. Sen. John Kerry expected to be appointed secretary of state by President Barack Obama, the Emerson College Polling Society looked into who has the best chance of winning his seat in a special election next year.

Patrick leads Brown 48 percent to 43 percent and also leads former Republican Gov. William Weld 50 percent to 32 percent. Brown, meanwhile, leads Vicky Kennedy, the widow of U.S. Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, 46 percent to 40 percent.

The survey has a 2.9 percent margin of error.

#11     Dec 22, 2012
  2. Good for him. I've always liked Scott Brown. I hope he wins.

#12     Dec 22, 2012
  3. Mercor

Mercor

This is the high point for Democrats in polling.
    A big win with none of Obama's policies hitting the taxpayer yet.

Wait after a couple of years as this economy falls apart.

#13     Dec 22, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

You're sorta getting to my point, brother RCG.
    AOWM doesn't necessarily refer to age.

Neither does the term AYBM.
    Just tell the truth, brother, and let the chips fall where they may.
    Just tell the truth.

#14     Dec 22, 2012

5. 1.Obama policies wont hit the middle class in their pockets that hard

2.With the changing demographics the Democrats high point is much higher.Hillary is a lock for 2016 and 2020

3.The economy is only going to improve Merc

#15     Dec 22, 2012
  6. Hillary is too old.

#16     Dec 22, 2012
  7. 99 cent and the truth...:D :D :D

#17     Dec 22, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Keep in mind most of Obama's supporters pay little if any federal income tax.

Even if the economy tanks, Most of them don't work and they still get their entitlements so they really don't care

If Obama starts WWIII he'll just get another Nobel Peace prize

If video surfaces of Obama sodomizing an underage chimp while smoking a blunt, it will be simply dismissed by the media which he has in his pocket

If Obama gets caught cheating on his beast of a wife, it'll be written off as just black culture

Obama could get caught selling national secrets to China, it would be looked upon as extending an Olive Branch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you seen those silly photos of Obama dressed like superman?
    THAT is how is supporters see him and always will no matter what he does.

#18     Dec 22, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

A rare moment of clarity? Kudos

#19     Dec 22, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

'Sides what if she bumped her head, forgot very important information, and had to take off two or three weeks?

#20     Dec 22, 2012