Scoring narcotics online

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Oct 5, 2003.

1. I bought the information pack from www.endlessmeds.com for $30

I'm very impressed :) Highly recommended.

#41     Feb 4, 2004
  2. I now have a very valuable link. VERY valuable.

PM me if you're interested. If you're someone I trust, I'll share it.

#42     Feb 27, 2004

3. Dude, this is the internet......trust NOBODY...sad but true

#43     Feb 27, 2004
  4. George Orwell was a prophetic genius :(

#44     Feb 27, 2004
  5. US Customs closely monitors the schedule II sites -- they have it down to a science, tracking all offshore pharmas. Even if the pharmacy is legit, 60-80% of the stuff is seized by customs.

Gear(roids) are easy, as well as growth hormone, but the schedule II stuff is not considered "victimless" so...

Not preaching, but there is no way to get narcs through the mail, no way. Oxy-rocks!

riskarb

#45     Feb 27, 2004
  6. This makes sense. Seems too obvious that you can read that it's ok (lawful) to order a 90 day supply of drugs from another country, yet what is to stop anyone from ordering 90 day supplies from several sources? It seems that if it were that easy, Oxycontin would not be selling on the street for such high prices ($10 a milligram? I think that is what I have heard). Also, there are other drugs that are stronger that you seldom hear about at all ...MS Contin for one, and Avinza for another.

I know a guy in Chicago that claims he is able to buy pharmaceutically manufactured Quaaludes in South America. If this stuff really exists, then how come it isn't smuggled in like everything else is from South America? Also, how come there used to be a huge supply of bootleg Quaaludes when real Quaaludes still were being made, but now there is no way (to my "out of the loop" knowledge) to even find bootleg Quaaludes? Is it no longer a "fun" drug? (I know the real ones were a LOT of fun in the early and mid 70s:)). Seems like they were also (at least theoretically) safer than narcotics....not "addictive" and you did not become as quickly tolerant of them. I have had prescriptions for stuff like Vicadin, and I could take 2 or 3 tabs and get very buzzed. But three days later, taking the same amount had no effect at all.

I think that is the real danger of narcotics. Your body becomes very tolerant very quickly as far as "getting high". So you take more and more. Meanwhile, the toxicity of the drug stays the same. So you could, in theory, take enough to OD without even thinking you took enough to "catch a buzz".. (I could be wrong about this....just the way I understand this stuff to work).

Peace,
    :)RS

#46     Feb 27, 2004
  7. You are wrong. I'm not saying I've scored oxys this way...but hydrocodone 10/325 is very doable, and I have the proof in front of me.

#47     Feb 27, 2004
  8. Not quite that bad. Standard street price for oxys is 'only' 50 cents/mg. ($10 per PILL of the common size pink 20's) Personally, I've only been able to score for double that price. (Never through online/mail, just old fashioned dealers.)

BTW, my fave druggies message boards :

http://www.hipforums.com/forumdisplay.php3?FID=22

#48     Feb 27, 2004
  9. are you some kinda narc trying to entrap the brothers :-/

#49     Feb 27, 2004
  10. Yes... I'm a narc, a collectivist, and a devout Muslim.

Gee...you'd think people would know me by now! :confused:

#50     Feb 27, 2004