Scoring narcotics online

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Oct 5, 2003.

1. blah blah blah....its always an ailment or disease...im not a drunk, im suffering from post work syndrome...im not short...im vertically challenged:D

#31     Jan 27, 2004
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

LOL:D :eek:

#32     Jan 27, 2004
  3. ***Lie to yourself if you want to. I do not believe you.....you look pretty stupid from where I sit. ***

769 posts. Find one lie, orca. Bet you can't.

***Advertising in a public forum for drugs?***

It's called civil disobedience. A method of correcting social injustices legislated by your fellow prohibitionists.

***Lying too.***
    I don't lie. Actually I'm honest to a fault. 769 posts...find a single lie yet?

*** Here you claim to have ADHD. And play poker for a living. Hello, we are equities traders here! ***

Yes, equities trading is how I became a self-made millionaire at age 24, while you were busy plucking pubes and sending Bob out fishing because you couldn't afford a store bought dinner. Now that trading has dried up, I play poker.

***You want to get thrown in prison and be butt buddies with a guy named Bubba? You know how easy it is for anyone to find out who you are? Bob used to be a cop. You really picked to wrong person to screw with. ***

So you're saying that we live in a Big-Brother fascist society, and political prisoners are often made of innocent peace loving folks like myself, who would never commit a real crime?
    No shit Sherlock, that's what I've been warning everyone about for the last two years here.

Did you know that your obesity can cause diabetes,heart disease, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, and stroke. It is also associated with higher rates of certain types of cancer. Obese women are more likely than non-obese women to die from cancer of the gallbladder, breast, uterus, cervix and ovaries.
    Maybe the prohibitionists should put your Hagen Dazs and fudge brownies on the scheduled substances lists. Let them raid your house and confiscate your stash of twinkies & ding-dongs, because hey! It's for your own good!

#33     Jan 27, 2004
  4. LOL :)

#34     Jan 27, 2004
  5. i'm with you 100%.

#35     Jan 27, 2004
  6. Eat a dick you pompous fat bitch! Who are you to judge this guy? For christs sakes you never even laid eyes on him. Tell your man Bob to come talk to my ass if you got some kinda problem with the way I'm talking to your rude ass -- I'll have something for him. PM me if you want an address...

#36     Jan 27, 2004
  7. GIRLS! GIRLS! .....YOUR BOTH PRETTY!!!!!:D

You people have to get a grip......every topic seems to end up with threats of one kind or another.....RELAX....maybe Reardon does need the OXy afterall.....I must admit though Reardon, your constant comparison of your 'right' to get hillbilly heroin' with the civil rights of repressed is a little over the top......your 'injustice' is based on your inability to get intoxicating barbiturates on demand.....the rosa parks of the world wanted the right to walk down the street without being spat at, stoned or hung...they wanted the right to vote the right to sit where they wanted on a bus or in a restaurant.....call me crazy but i don;t think in 20 years they will be remembering MLK, Rosa Parks and Reardon in the same breath:p :p

#37     Jan 27, 2004
  8. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

TM...if you are running for president, can I vote for you? LOL.:D

#38     Jan 28, 2004
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Ok Reardon.....let's just call a truce.

I am an old Hippie. A pile of my friends died from drug overdoses and a couple of them are in institutions because they got fried. Forgive me for being concerned.

I also am a libertarian and am for the repeal of the drug laws amongst other things like gay rights and abortion. I also am against the draft and big government.
    I am for medical marijuana and petition for it.

I am overweight my whole life, but I truly hope "Orca" does not describe me. Though I do think they are kind of cute.

Now that I know how young you are, it explains a lot to me. I act within the laws since I do not want to go to jail. The internet is monitored. Big brother is a reality. Deal with it.

#39     Jan 28, 2004
  10. Sure, a truce would be fine by me.

You're one of the last people on here I'd have expected to find myself in a catfight with anyways.

#40     Jan 28, 2004