Scoring narcotics online

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Oct 5, 2003.

1. www.rushlimbaugh.com

i scored some oxy at this site...but its best if you pretend your a spanish speaking maid:D :D

#11     Jan 26, 2004
  2. That jag off hypocrite is one of the very few people who DO deserve to be locked up for 'drug crimes'...only because he's publicly sided with the prohibitionists.

#12     Jan 26, 2004
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Reardon.....I think you were in the wrong place in Mexico.....where my friends live, all drugs are over the counter.
    I am can get that shit legally here, but refuse to take it.....not good for your brain one iota.:(

#13     Jan 26, 2004
  4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Oh, and before anyone else asks me.
    NO I WILL NOT SEND YOU DRUGS.
    It is illegal and immoral.
    If you have a problem, see a psychiatrist!

#14     Jan 27, 2004
  5. Yes, illegal. Just like Rosa Parks.

#15     Jan 27, 2004

6. Let me get this strait....your comparing basic civil rights and their plight with your ability to score some extascy or other rave drugs???? LMAO!!..:D ....MLK would be proud..." I had a dream...that one day all men could buy roofies and date rape drugs over the counter":p

#16     Jan 27, 2004
  7. First of all, none of the above are drugs I'm interested in. Those are not synthetic opiates- not even close.

My point was that the law isn't always right. The first prohibition lasted only 13 years before it collapsed on it's own stupidity. The current drug prohibition is over three decades long and counting...longevity I'd attribute to the anti-freedom attitudes displayed here in the last few posts.

#17     Jan 27, 2004

8. Therein lies the problem....you "only want opiates"....but where do you draw the lines? What about somebody wanting only crack? or roofies? or acid? just make all of them legal?

#18     Jan 27, 2004
  9. <size=8><b> YES </size></b>

Personal responsibility & small government are evidently just empty slogans to you conservatives...but Libertarians actually mean it.

#19     Jan 27, 2004

10. Everybody is a libertarian....until they snort their mortgage and sell their babies to buy more crack and lose everything....then they want the government to come in and provide housing, welfare, rehab ect......hey, it all sounds great....but once you get consumed in the depths and despair of addiction you'll probably just blame the government for not stopping you.

#20     Jan 27, 2004