Scoring narcotics online

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Oct 5, 2003.

1. I'm already able to buy most of my prescription medicines online without a prescription ( http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/ ).

However, I've yet to score narcotics online. I've been into Vicodin for years, and I hear good things about Oxycontin.

Has anyone been able to score these online? Care to share links?

P.S. Please spare me any preaching about legality (I could give two shits about unconstitutional 'victimless crime' laws.) or health risks (yawn, what isn't bad for your health?)

2. power to the people right on :D

3. CALL ME: 78 4 - DRUGS

4. Pabst

Pabst

5. be careful - remember what happened to rush. :eek:

6. There are PLENTY of websites that claim to sell narcotics. Many are scams, so I was hoping one of you actually has experience with a good, upstanding drug dealer. Thank you.

7. look at the ads on this page (at the top)

are those real ?

8. This Google "Big Brother" bullshit is a little scary.

Let's see if I can fool it!

Car
    Credit
    Loan
    Automobile
    Toyota
    Lexus
    BMW
    Audi
    Refinance
    Car
    Credit
    Loan
    Automobile
    Toyota
    Lexus
    BMW
    Audi
    Refinance
    Car
    Credit
    Loan
    Automobile
    Toyota
    Lexus
    BMW
    Audi
    Refinance
    Car
    Credit
    Loan
    Automobile
    Toyota
    Lexus
    BMW
    Audi
    Refinance
    Car
    Credit
    Loan
    Automobile
    Toyota
    Lexus
    BMW
    Audi
    Refinance

9. lol, aph.

10. :mad:

So this past Friday, I'm wandering the streets of Cozumel, Mexico in search of my beloved synthetic opiates. Long story short, you can't even score oxys in fucking Mexico anymore. Not even percs or even hydrocodone! Oxys were being manufactured in Mexico until about 3 years ago, and were rather easy to score until a prohibitionist crackdown. Now, they're fucking non-existant.

To make matters worse for those of us who love drugs & freedom, all the websites selling narcotic painkillers have either been shut down, or have been forced to require bona fide medical records and a physical exam before they send out their precious drugs.

THE FASCISTS ARE WINNING. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

#10     Jan 26, 2004