Score One For The 2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Jan 1, 2004.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Got to agree with you there Maverick74,
    I don't know maybe I'm the idiot but I just can't comprehend the thought process that leads some people to come to the conclusion that banning firearms will somehow make the world a better place to live.
    If this drunk had simply fallen out of the boat and drowned should we ban boats? How about if he had crashed his car? Do we ban cars?
    Mankind has been committing acts of stupidity since the beginning of time.
    Instead of banning inanimate objects here's an idea. How about we just ban stupidity instead?

#11     Jan 1, 2004
  2. Were it a child who killed himself, according to your reasoning we should just ban children.

1. An idiot killed himself with a gun.
    2. His idiocy was responsible for his death.
    3. We should ban idiocy.

1. A child killed himself with a gun he found.
    2. The child's stupidity was responsible for his death.
    3. We should ban stupid children.

How about this?

We give the automatic death penalty to all parents of children who kill themselves in gun accidents.

Think that might make the gun owners handle their guns more responsibly with the above consequence?

#12     Jan 1, 2004
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

No need to ban idiocy or children, we simply let the idiot children kill themselves. I know this might seem harsh to you but do you think I ever shed a year when I hear about some 12 year old black kid in south central LA shot by anther 12 year black kid in a rival gang? No, I do not. In fact, when I here such a think I think that calls for a celebration. If only all the idiots in this world could kill themselves. We should be so lucky. There is no need to ban anything, just let them kill each other. Why is this so hard to understand?

#13     Jan 1, 2004
  4. Maybe you don't think idiots should be banned because you are one. As well as a racist. (yeah, now tell me you are not).

RS

#14     Jan 1, 2004
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

And how do you conclude that I'm a racist? This should be really interesting. OK, let me modify that story. A white 12 year old kid in a gang shoots another white 12 year old in a gang. I also will not shed a tear but will celebrate. There, now what, I hate white people? Error get a grip man, your ideology is killing you.

#15     Jan 1, 2004
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Quote from ARogueTrader:

Were it a child who killed himself, according to your reasoning we should just ban children.

1. An idiot killed himself with a gun.
    Yes
    2. His idiocy was responsible for his death.
    Duh
    3. We should ban idiocy.
    It's not realistic of course but it would be nice.

1. A child killed himself with a gun he found.
    Children die every day for a multitude of reasons but I agree with you that finding a gun shouldn't be one of them.
    2. The child's stupidity was responsible for his death.
    Well, imo, that would depend on the child. A 16 year old, then yes. A 6 year old, then no. They were just being a kid and once again I agree with you that the adult who made a gun available to a child should be held responsible.
    3. We should ban stupid children.

How about this?

We give the automatic death penalty to all parents of children who kill themselves in gun accidents.

Assuming the parent was directly responsible for the child getting a hold of the gun.

I think your absolutely GD right.

#16     Jan 1, 2004
  7. bronks

bronks

Yeah, that's good, go straight for the race card.

Maverick speaks the truth and gets 50 lashes for it. While every other race can roll off the tips of their tongues whatever they want about whites with no consequences because knee jerk wimps are too afraid to defend themselves. I suppose you think Jimmy the Greek is a racist also.

#17     Jan 1, 2004
  8. OK, fantastic reply. You have exonerated yourself perfectly.

And I have screwed up badly by quoting you so that those who have you on ignore got to see what you wrote.

You are right. My "ideology is killing (me)". A total waste of time responding to the kind of crap you post.

As I said the other day, you have no clue what my real political leanings are. You and your pal Pabst just think that anyone who isn't an extremist right wing reactionary is wrong about everything. This is why Pabst has called me an "asshole" and a "prick". Which seems to be the way you goose steppers argue your case best. Heil Limbaugh! Heil Coulter! Heil Buchanan!

Heil all the Great Americans who will someday need their guns to overthrow the government they love so much when they do something "Un-American" enough. Something really horrible. Like letting illegal immigrants get citizenship. Then it will be time for a revolution.

Maverick and Pabst and Buchanan and Coulter's families all arrived on the Mayflower. It's their country. Not ours.

I just had a major revelation. I finally figured out why they really killed Kennedy. His last name did not end with a consonant. They got McKinley too.

RS

#18     Jan 1, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dammit, you got me. Shit man. I thought nobody on this board would figure me out but then RS comes along and after reading a few of my posts, he is ready to write my biography. Unreal. Yup, I must be a right wing extremist.

I mean that is the only logical explanation for me not caring about two 12 year old gang members killing each other in cold blood. I mean if I was anything other then a radical right wing extremist I would feel sorry for these stupid pathetic spoiled kids who have nothing better to with their lives at 12 years of age then to pull out their guns in public and start spraying the air with bullets.

I mean who cares if a member of my family is accidently killed because these kids need to defend their territory. Who cares if its my kid that takes a bullet to the head because some 12 year old wanted another 12 year olds baseball cap.

Yup, you got me, I'm a radical right wing extremist. Hard core man. I mean I'm so crazy and luny, I didn't even feel bad that poor old Hitler had to kill himself, that's how crazy I am. I mean I am nuts. When I hear about some guy that that drives his car into a tree because his blood alcohol level content is 5 times the legal limit, I don't even finish reading the story, or keep the channel, I quickly disregard that person for the piece of shit that he/she was. That's how wacky I am. Yup, you got me RS, congratulations, you are quite a profiler. Your presumptuous skills are amazing.

#19     Jan 1, 2004
  10. Pabst

Pabst

Not to preach to the choir, but you're an idiot. Think most have that figured out. Pabst=Mayflower descendant. LOL. Like Chicago's a WASP town. As I posted in another thread.

I live and grew up here in a Chicago neighborhood that the NYT's described as the nation's most diverse. The demographics

31% American born Whites
    20% American born Blacks
    18% Latino
    16% European Born White
    15% Other (mostly Asian's with a large contingency of African immigrants.)

This place is a hodgepodge. I would further estimate 25% of the native Whites are Jewish, and close to 10% of the neighborhood is gay or lesbian. Not many Republican's in this hood. LOL.

Ironically you're the one who lives in 100% white Boca. The biggest bone of diversity in Boca is whether someone is Hasidic instead of Reformed. I'd puke before I'd live in that type of sterile crap place. Instead of being like you tooling around in my new BMW living in a community that is entirely my demographic, I ride the "L" instead of driving, and TWICE I've had black guys shove guns in my face. Yet I'm pro second amendment. I LIVE in the danger zone RS, I don't preach.

#20     Jan 1, 2004