Score One For America.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Nofear777, Sep 29, 2008.

1. guys dont let up.

keep bombarding your Congressmen with phone calls and e mails.Threaten to vote them and their friends out of Washington if they even have an inkling of support for any type of Plan.

keep em scared, and keep 'em off balance.So far its working but we cant let up.

#31     Sep 29, 2008
  2. Adobian

Adobian

I don't mean to rain on your enthusiasm but it was a close call. 13 votes short. Could have been the other way. They'll do it again.

#32     Sep 29, 2008
  3. I FULLY AGREE......I have been doing the rounds myself full tilt NON STOP!

#33     Sep 29, 2008
  4. Amen.

#34     Sep 29, 2008
  5. It being said that 12 'disgruntled' Replublicans voting against the bill are the ones who made up for the difference in the final tally !

#35     Sep 29, 2008
  6. I agree completely! They'll stick it up are collective asses eventually. Lets just make them work for it!

#36     Sep 29, 2008
  7. Damn Straight! :cool:

We know what's up.

Pretend to play-by-the-rules rules until the game goes against you, then go crying to daddy for "help".

#37     Sep 29, 2008
  8. This was a good decision even if its short term bad. Well get something better.

Its time to stop being hostage to wall street.

#38     Sep 29, 2008
  9. Wow I was surprised and proud to see that vote.
    700b won't fix a thing, anybody smart knew that.
    This will be like Fat Camp for America!!!!
    Everybody cries and comes out stronger in the end!!!
    errrr at least I hope so.... scurries away to stock up on ammo

#39     Sep 29, 2008
  10. dafong

dafong

what is with people and the free market ideal?

you know that our country did not prosper on the idea of free market, but somewhere in the middle between a free market and a controlled market. Face it, with a free market, the peaks of a business cycle would be so high, and the troughs would be so low.

#40     Sep 29, 2008