scon, hoku, hov

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ggoyal, Dec 19, 2007.

1. ggoyal

ggoyal

all these three stocks look good for some upside. any thoughts? i made 50 cents from crdc.

made 35 cents from scon and then bought a lot again when it came back almost to original price.

i am even long mcbc, cpwm and mdlk for 1-2days. Just on the basis of trend, i think i should be rewarded in a couple of days.

2. Throw LOCM again in the mix there. Last 2 days it has run 4.80-5.40. Typical manipulation...

3. ggoyal

ggoyal

i know. i think we both just love locm. however I am waiting for it to come down to about 4.5.

if it rises tomorrow morning or day time on volume like we saw on the 18th. ill load up.

I have 4500 shares of scon. I really believe that 6.44 is an awesome price to get it. I sold my whole position after a little morning spike and then rebought towards the end of the day for pretty much the same price.

Im thinking abotu ctdc too. dont have a position in it. But maybe a 50 cent drop might make it worthy.

4. dstod

dstod

May take a nibble if it gets below $6.25 as $6 looks as though it may be short term support. If $6 doesn't hold- this may be in trouble.

5. dstod

dstod

Referring to SCON in the above post...

6. 7:00 AM news pump. This baby might fly again today. I look for a pre-market run up and then a fade. Wasn't expecting another news pump.

Local.com Announces Strategic Relationship with Citysearch
    Thursday December 20, 7:00 am ET
    Allows small businesses to manage their message and extend their reach on the local web

IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Local.com Corporation (NASDAQ:LOCM - News), a leading local search engine, today announced a strategic partnership with Citysearch, a leading online guide and an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ:IACI - News).

ADVERTISEMENT
    Local.com will benefit from additional advertiser revenue and content on its site by displaying Citysearch business profile data including over one million editorial and user reviews, as well as ratings, business coupons and photos. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.

The agreement allows Citysearch to increase its advertiser reach on Local.com and its distribution network of over 400 regional media sites, which serve over 10 million visitors each month.

“Local.com has a proven track record in providing highly relevant local information to millions of consumers each month,” said Rob Angel, Citysearch Vice President of Media & Advertising. “This relationship allows our merchants to expand their local advertising reach and connect with more consumers, while delivering a consistent message across the local web.”

“Local.com users benefit from access to Citysearch’s extensive local content, allowing us to do an even better job of serving the millions of users each month that trust our brand to find a local business,” said Peter Hutto, Local.com Vice President, Business Development and Sales. ”We believe Citysearch advertisers will benefit from the high ROI of our search traffic, and this in turn will help drive improved monetization of our site.”

About Local.com

Local.com (NASDAQ:LOCM - News) is a top U.S. website attracting approximately 10 million visitors each month seeking information on local businesses, products and services. The company also owns and operates a UK version of the Local.com site (http://uk.local.com). Local.com is also one of the largest local search syndication networks, publishing business information on over 400 regional media sites. Powered by the company’s Keyword DNA® and patented local web indexing technologies, Local.com provides users with targeted, relevant local search results, including special offers from local businesses, user reviews, local businesses’ website links, maps, driving directions and more. Businesses can advertise on Local.com with subscription, pay-per-click, banner and pay-per-call ad products. The site’s mobile service, Local Mobile™, provides local search results via mobile phones and devices. Local.com claims U.S. patent numbers 7,231,405 and 7,200,413. For more information visit: www.local.com.

About Citysearch

Citysearch is a leading local search and directory company that provides the most up-to-date information on businesses, from restaurants and retail, to travel and professional services. Citysearch empowers consumers to make informed decisions about where to spend their time and money by delivering trusted content, local expertise and helpful tools, including over 18 million local business listings and over 1.5 million user reviews nationwide. Citysearch is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ:IACI - News). For more information, visit: www.citysearch.com

Media Contacts:
    Local.com
    Cameron Triebwasser, 949-789-5223
    ctriebwasser@local.com
    or
    Madison Alexander PR
    Dan Chmielewski, 714-832-8716
    M: 949-231-2965
    dchm@madisonalexanderpr.com
    or
    Investor Relations Contact:
    BPC Financial Marketing
    John Baldissera, 800-368-1217

Source: Local.com

7. ggoyal

ggoyal

just great.I thought LOCM was coming back down. No way am I touching till it comes to atleats 5.

8. Typical action. Pre-Market pump all the way to 6.30 and then a fade. Will probably piss away all gains by eod.

9. dstod

dstod

IN SCON 6.11