'Scofflaw' Obama has history with 'stupid' Cambridge police

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Jul 26, 2009.

1. "According to the Somerville Times in 2007, as a Harvard Law School student, Obama got 17 parking tickets during 1989-1991 from the Cambridge Police Department that he left unpaid until just weeks before he announced his bid for the presidency."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104935

2. Oh My God,Parking Tickets.:eek: Obama has to leave the White House immediately !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. 151

I know this is a stretch but parking tickets might be a small way to judge a mans character.

obviously there could be unknown circumstances but if he for some reason thought it was OK for him to not follow the parking laws why is that?

4. Dude, the guy's a secret Muslim born overseas I hardly think a few parking tickets reflect on his character compared to that.

/sarcasm

5. Its the fact that he waited until he ran for Prez before he paid them that bothers me the most about him and his tickets.

6. The other choice for Pres was John McCain,who left his disabled wife who waited for him while he was a POW for a younger pretty rich women.Thats more an indication of a mans character imo

7. Your obsession with Obama is pathological. Seek immediate help.

8. This is actually coming from a Canadian idiot with Bush Derangement Sydrome. This has to be some kind of joke.

These statist are obsessed with Palin and they get together and tell jokes about raping Palin's daughter but cannot stand to hear one negative thing about their savior.

These are the same idiots who ran around for 8 years saying some of the meanest, most hateful things about Bush, but now that Barack "This is all Bush's fault" Obama is a charge they are trying to silence the critics.

Hey, Thundermutt, when Obama screws up I am going to be right there to point it and there is nothing anybody can do to stop me, you hoser.

9. Eight

Eight

Obama is an unintelligent, racist, slacker.. his wife wrote her thesis on some black race issue, they have been getting wealthy off the public money via political favors and plum jobs and lying their way into power, and they are owned by George Soros and the like..... they're Democrats all the way baby... oh, and for godz sake put thundertwat on ignore, he's been buggering the site nonstop for a long time... sick sons of bitches can take over a site if people react to them... he's a brainless fuck, they are always a nuisance..

10. Good post

#10     Jul 26, 2009