Scientists warn of 'emergency on global scale'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Mar 29, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I dont read links you post. Most people would be embarrassed to have the degree that you constantly point to. You arent qualified to discuss the topics you obsess over and you cant point to anything you do to mitigate your own carbon footprint. That makes you a hypocritical alarmist idiot.

If you want to live in a cave in the dark and eat raw food by all means feel free to do so. I'm not going to change my lifestyle one iota to conform to the irrational rantings of deranged liberals.

#41     Apr 1, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obvious to who exactly?

#42     Apr 1, 2012
  3. You don't read much of anything do you? It might conflict with what you think.

The fact is, my degree qualifies me to speak with authority on the subject. You don't even know what environmental science is. The fact you would be embarrassed by having ANY degree speaks volumes about your stupidity and irrationality.

What I do about my own carbon footprint is a red herring and beside the point. That's why I'm not answering you. First we have to get you numbskulls to see the obvious. Only large-scale, government mandated policy changes will have the needed effects and before that we have to get, ignorant, irrational, righty assholes like you to face the facts.

#43     Apr 1, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#44     Apr 1, 2012
  5. Why is it only govt can solve your pet problems that you liberals think is so important.

Why does it always involve stealing from others to accomplish your goals?

#45     Apr 1, 2012
  6. When you come up with a solution that does not:
    1)Tax us to death
    2) have us living in caves sans the fire pit.

I might listen to you.

#46     Apr 1, 2012
  7. Further to my point initially, now that the usual fools have reared their heads:

It's that last sentence that's the killer, as it were. Cut off the base of the food chain and you will get major collapse in fish populations all the way up the line.
    That will be at 450ppm, not far from where we are now. We go up about 2 or 3 per year and are at 394 now, so you can see how we're not too far from where really bad things are going to happen, well within the lifetime of the current generation of young folks.

#47     Apr 1, 2012
  8. So maybe the mayans were correct: the end is near:D

take home message don't pay your taxes: the world's gonna end before they're due .

#48     Apr 1, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol.

And have a nice piece of halibut for dinner, its halibut season! :D

#49     Apr 1, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Damn, I thought it was rib-eye season. Too late now.

#50     Apr 1, 2012