Scientists: Climate change is real

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, May 17, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :D

#41     May 20, 2013
  2. #42     May 20, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

What's incredible about this story is that the AGW crowd states that this only indicates a slowing in warming. They do this without any explanation for the cooling period that has lasted as long as the 80's-90's warming period.

Without a scientific explanation for the cooling period their statements can be taken with a grain of salt as the dissenting scientist states.

It is obvious that their interests are not in discovering the true mechanisms affecting changes in the climate but rather to promote their preconceived ideology of AGW.

#43     May 20, 2013
  4. I say it simply so the deniers can understand.

If you think the world has stopped warming, you are an idiot

#44     May 20, 2013
  5. Hey jerm! Why no answer?

#45     May 20, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

You are the idiot.

And why haven't you answered jem's question, Dumbfuck!

#46     May 20, 2013
  7. No, it's definitely you who are the idiot. The world has definitely NOT stopped warming. I would post another chart but you would not understand it because you are an idiot, so why bother.

#47     May 20, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

Go fuck yourself futurecunt. Or go fuck your brother.

You can't even look at a chart and see there has been no warming.

Why do you thing the AGW crowd changed their term from Global Warming to Climate Change?

You are just too stupid to have a clue. IDIOT!

You can't even answer jem's simple question about your idiot chart.

#48     May 20, 2013
  9. jem

jem

thank you pspr.... fc has gotten my answer before...
    his drone approach and clown answers no longer merit consistent responses.

I have answered that question before... if you confirm that by definition it is a green house gas...
    it sends him off an a tangent of bullshit that leads to the same point.

f/c has no proof that co2 causes warming and his certainly has no proof man made co2 causes warming.

if any green house gas has a measurable effect on warming its water vapor.... at least according to the recent studies we are seeing. (you may have produced them.)

fc is just a leftist drone.

#49     May 20, 2013
  10. So good jerm, you at least know that CO2 is a greenhouse gas. We have raised the levels by 40% so the temps are going up. Now was that so hard?

And the chart I posted clearly shows CO2 leading temperature higher.

CO2 is responsible for ten to twenty percent of the greenhouse gas forcing in the atmosphere. That's basic science.

BTW, go fuck yourself. You and pisspoor are simply repeating fraudulent information. That makes you two idiots frauds. So go fuck yourself.

#50     May 20, 2013