Scientists: Climate change is real

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, May 17, 2013.

1. jem

jem

fc yours and leftist logic on display.

completely wrong...

the issue is what causes warming not what causes fire.

in your analogy...

Lighting is to fire as
    warming is to co2

and your given was

fire always trails lightning.

just as co2 always trails temps.

#21     May 18, 2013
  2. jem

jem

you have zero integrity. really... zero.

I have asked you dozens of times to present proof that man made co2 causes warming.

you have never produced a shred of evidence.

the closest you came was the study I presented to you which admitted the warming came first and then speculated co2 causes some later warming.

you have never produced proof... because science has no proof.

all you have to do prove I am wrong is for one of you leftist clows is to produce a link to some.

ricter does not even have the balls to link to his myth busters argument. (so far.)

#22     May 18, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Where? Show it to us. I want to see your PROOF! (Outside the laboratory in the real world.)

#23     May 18, 2013
  4. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8nrvrkVBt24" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#24     May 18, 2013

5. Here's your fucking proof you asshole.....you have zero intelligence and are not rational. So it does not matter what you are shown. You will deny it. Go fuck yourself.

[​IMG]

#25     May 18, 2013
  6. jem

jem

your entire video... tells you that temperature rises before co2 rises and temperature falls before CO2 falls..

that is the fact... check out the video at 8 minutes...

that is the red line leading the blue line up and then down...

---

after that the speculation begins and it has no support . its just a guess.

they say that further warming is consistent with co2.
    (what the the author does not say is that it is also consistent with warming causes by tides or the sun or water vapor or anything else but man made co2 causing the warming.

Your entire premise... is summed up by that video.

absolutely no science... just guess that CO2 is consistent with further warming once... the warming starts.

#26     May 18, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

What a load of crap. That doesn't prove shit, idiot.

It just goes to show you have no idea what you are talking about. You can't find any proof CO2 causes planetary warming because there is none. What a fucking fool you are, dip shit.

Thanks for proving MY points, futurecunt.

#27     May 18, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Decent video. Orbital forcing is real, but has not resulted in this much atmospheric CO2 "for at least three million years", a period of time encompassing dozens of Milankovitch cycles.

#28     May 18, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Let's assume for a moment that the world's scientists are "just" guessing. Ok, so are you--but you're an amateur.

#29     May 18, 2013
  10. The video shows that CO2 is rising faster than it should based on nature alone. Temps are rising then CO2 rose, this is natural. Based on past data tho, the CO2 is rising faster than it should thus pushing up temps, which release more CO2. It's a positive feedback loop.

That doesn't seem like much of a guess to me. I don't see how jem could say that they are guessing.

The parabola on FC graph shows this as well.

#30     May 18, 2013