Scientific Question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nitro, Nov 28, 2008.

1. You are missing the point. You're a smart guy, nitro, but you don't know what you are talking about. Reread what I wrote. You comment is a non sequitur. I am not talking about overall size. I am referring specifically to trap development. A skinny guy who takes 'roids will immediately develop his traps even before the rest of his build bubbles up. So even if the skinny actors wanted to add a bit of lean muscle mass to look the part in a movie and relied on a bit of pharmacology to do so in a relative hurry, they can't get away without the traps.

#51     Nov 30, 2008
  2. nitro

nitro

So you are saying it is not so much the size, but the speed at which he [they] got them to bulk?

#52     Nov 30, 2008
  3. I am saying that they took steroids or their equivalent because they have very well-developed trapezius muscles, which are the least responsive muscle group across the largest number of people (and yet, there they are). It is simply incongruent for someone to have such developed traps while the remainder of his physique is merely good. Traps are very responsive to steroids, and are perhaps the first muscle group to respond. Draw your own conclusions.

#53     Nov 30, 2008
  4. thedewar

thedewar

lol my traps look pretty similar to his, i've never used roids. Its really not that hard, just workout properly and obivosly do some exercizes that build traps. Just look at pictures of a male gymnast or a sport equivalent. Its most likely just a combo of genetics and working out ALOT with a proper diet. Craig could've used roids (as im sure alot of celebs do for movie roles) but its ENTIRELY possible to get a physique like that naturally. (yes including his traps!)

#54     Nov 30, 2008
  5. ahh 'the TRAPS!"

!!!!

i cant explain it but well developed traps sticking out like ..BIG GLUTES ..spell real strength & power.

they seem to go hand 'nhand. am i right?

:cool:

#55     Dec 2, 2008
  6. Actually, I find that large traps make a person look somewhat oafish. As for your man-glute appreciation, well, I'll leave that to you.

#56     Dec 2, 2008
  7. well your, perhaps perverted, opinion is not the issue is it?

you post here about'power and strength' yet you know neither, and probably never workout or do anything of a physical nature.

so why are you here??

#57     Dec 2, 2008
  8. Not one of my posts in this thread has anything to do with either power or strength. Who read them for you?

#58     Dec 2, 2008
  9. my point exactly :D

your posts have much to do with self-verification,

"I post therefore I exist!"

:D

#59     Dec 2, 2008
  10. That you lack basic reading comprehension capability? Point taken.

#60     Dec 2, 2008