Scientific Question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nitro, Nov 28, 2008.

1. ak15

ak15

The implants feel like cardboard boxes. Not exactly the ideal feel and touch to titillate the senses.

#41     Nov 30, 2008
  2. this thread should be entered into the dictionary as a "Circle Jerk"

#42     Nov 30, 2008
  3. nitro

nitro

I would be buying that all day long. I don't see the typical side effects of rhoid exposure on Daniel Craig at all.

http://www.medicinenet.com/anabolic_steroid_abuse/article.htm

#43     Nov 30, 2008
  4. Look at his traps. They are a giveaway. Same with Matt Damon in the Bourne Identity movies and Brad Pitt in Fight Club. Then there's Matthew McConaughey. The list goes on. No one can develop traps like that naturally. I have worked out for virtually all of my adult life and have never seen well-developed and pronounced trapezius muscles on anyone who was not on the juice either at that time or in the past. Over the years I have seen skinny guys get fairly large fairly quickly over a period and in a manner that was decidedly not quite natural. Along the way, and in every case, the traps were among the first muscles to respond. It's a tell. The actors I mentioned obviously did not go on to become bodybuilders, because they presumably have neither the time nor inclination to live in the gym. They just went for the quick boost to look the part. Let me tell you, if you are not on the jiuce you could never NEVER develop traps like that. Take the juice for any length of time and you cannot avoid having them.

I am extremely risk averse. These are bets I would readily take.

#45     Nov 30, 2008
  5. nitro

nitro

What on earth do you see that makes you think this man uses drugs?

http://www.celebwelove.com/Daniel_Craig/pics/pic14.html

[No homo jokes, please.]

He looks like a runt next to say

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Randy-Couture-166

I could easily have looked like DC just by lifting when I was in my twenties.

#46     Nov 30, 2008
  6. Are you intentionally being obtuse? The traps! The rest of his physique is not indicative. His trapezius muscles are neon signs. Perhaps it is a nuance to you. Go ahead and try to develop your traps and then ask yourself how the other previously skinny actors managed to do so in time for a movie.

#47     Nov 30, 2008
  7. Not to say that those guys weren't on the juice. They probably are/were. But you're wrong.

If you can't develop your traps, you're probably doing something wrong. Or your diet is probably wrong. Some of it is genetics as well. I see guys in the gym who have been working out for years, and they still look the same or even worse. If you don't change your routine/diet, you can expect the same results.

#48     Nov 30, 2008
  8. nitro

nitro

LOL! I was on the wrestling team and half the guys on the team made DCs traps or any of these actors look like pencil necks.

I would buy it all day long.

#49     Nov 30, 2008
  9. I am not referring to myself. I am speaking across the board, both from personal experience and what I have seen across numerous gyms over many years. (I'm 50.) I can tell you that, even up to my early 40s, my physique was as good as the one in previous photo, with the exception of my traps. While I could never compare myself to a true bodybuilder because I didn't live in the gym and I didn't take steroids , I worked out regularly since early adulthood. My chest, shoulders and back were at par with the photo, along with the quads, which are not particularly notable. His biceps are better than mine were, but I had good triceps that compensated for overall arm size. My traps were largely non-existent, just as they are with anyone who never took steroids or their equivalent.

If you work out or know anything about working out, then you know that you cannot develop such traps. If you do have such traps, then I assume you took the juice, and if you don't have such traps then I would guess you never took the stuff. And please note, I am not referring to well-defined and pronounced traps when posing (i.e., the "most muscular" pose). Rather, I refer to obviously pronounced traps even in the natural relaxed state.

#50     Nov 30, 2008