Scientific consensus on AGW is overwhelming

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Yes giving a shit means I'm a pussy. I sure wouldn't want be like the psychopathic, uninvolved, selfish collection of bile that you are.

[​IMG]

Figure 1: Response to the survey question "Do you think human activity is a significant contributing factor in changing mean global temperatures?" (Doran 2009) General public data come from a 2008 Gallup poll.

#21     Mar 6, 2013
  2. I'm not sure what you hope to achieve with flattery coming from someone I consider an overly-educated ignoranus?

#22     Mar 6, 2013
    #23     Mar 6, 2013
  4. Overly educated? LOL I wish. There is no such thing douche-bag.

Only knuckle-dragging redneck morons from the South would use "too much" education as a slight. All too common among the ignorant right though. Newsflash...... being ignorant is NOT a positive character trait.

" A survey of all peer-reviewed abstracts on the subject 'global climate change' published between 1993 and 2003 shows that not a single paper rejected the consensus position that global warming is man caused. 75% of the papers agreed with the consensus position while 25% made no comment either way, focusing on methods or paleoclimate analysis (Oreskes 2004)."

#24     Mar 6, 2013
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

What is always amusing that all of these claims about papers always involve a small sub-set of papers. It's always papers from the "web of science" (less than 5% of all papers are found there) or some limits on subject like an exact match to the words "global climate change" or a limit on the years (only 1993 to 2003). What's next only papers where the author's name starts with the letter "A".

Just like the global warming alarmists who fabricate the scientific data by filtering out undesired results (e.g. East Anglia email leak) - the global warming defenders filter out papers to argue their preconceived views.

#25     Mar 6, 2013
  6. 1)You're an overly educated idiot, a functional tard and poster boy for our educational ( govt indoctrination) system.

2) sadly you fail to grasp the concept of educating someone beyond their capability of assimilation is a waste of time and detrimental. Of course ignorance can be fixed but you can't fix stupid and your idiotlology has you "stuck on stupid".

3) Seems you have the ignorance thing nailed.

#26     Mar 6, 2013
  7. bump

#27     Mar 10, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

You're pregnant? That's too bad. I hope it's not a moron this time.

#28     Mar 10, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

D U M P

#29     Mar 10, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes, yes you are.

#30     Mar 10, 2013