Science Vs. God

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Nov 18, 2008.

Which one has brought the most benefit to your life?

1. Progress through faith in God

13 vote(s)
    28.3%
  2. Progress through The Scientific Method

20 vote(s)
    43.5%
  3. Both about equal

8 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. Fuck 'em both

5 vote(s)
    10.9%
    #11     Nov 19, 2008
  2. Look it up.

#12     Nov 19, 2008
  3. its tolerance you seek....

#13     Nov 19, 2008
  4. Lord!

Just to clear up some mental fog among the Lords. The world is an hallucination inside your mind. It's themes are like a drug...judgement being the predominant drug of choice. Judgement fuels fantasy...declaring nothing to be something, false to be true. The images are brought about by faith and prayer. So the world is an answer to prayer. All prayer is answered through Christ. But prayer is understood. Whatever is thinking is praying. In this sense, even an atheist is praying constantly, and is constantly being answered. Poppy plants and marijuana are answers to some thinkers prayer. They are symbolic, as are all images that appear as form.

So to make this clear, God is the process that allows the thinker which thinks the world to experience what the thinker wants to experience. The world is not God's will. It is a gift from the thinker to self. Who is this thinker? I would answer that with a question for you: What is a Lord?

Christ!

#14     Nov 19, 2008
  5. Lord!

Your mind is a hallucination in the world.

The lord is the thinker and everyone is the lord inside God's process which allows the unintelligent to think anything but the fact that God is a big fat ugly rat.

Christmas!

#15     Nov 20, 2008
  6. How do you have so much fun doing the same things over and over again.

I have fun having sex, but only as much as I have fun taking a piss.

Everything in this world is so f*cking insignificant. From what people consider themselves to what they are. The girl or guy brags about his job, I mean come on you're just another f*cking whore, even your manager has an owner. That was only an example, even regardless of their job most humans are worse than shit. All of humanity from past to present is just toilet paper.

#16     Nov 20, 2008
  7. The soul of the destroyer.

fuck god and fuck science, specially science because I think every year I have wasted in university was a fucking waste of my life, but I'll make up to it by becoming a university professor like all the other fucking sick professors. I have plans and they will work like they always have.

---

You do not and can not know the destroyer, nor his soul, for you even fear to consider him existent.

There are three phases to the existence of each and every object or subject; Creation, Maintenance and Destruction.

You don't even know what causes the last phase to arise, nor do you understand how it guides the first two phases. Destruction is the everything and nothing, it is the end and the beginning. It collapses everything even time and so there is not and never was.

#17     Nov 20, 2008
  8. So if thats true, then the next question is "where is your mind located, since this is all a hallucination and your body is not real." The fact that you do not know the answer to that question, means your mind is lost. So you basically have lost your mind by thinking that! So why should we believe a guy thats completely lost his mind?

#18     Nov 20, 2008

9. seriousNews, you have same tone of emotion as user name Dannazione.

#19     Nov 20, 2008
  10. Was that supposed to make sense?

Met a guy who broke his neck, in a coma for months, paraplegic afterward-i was informed he (claimed) had seen, even spoken to angels.

As far as i know, he was a basic non-believer beforehand. He didnt believe after, either.

Morphine can do amazing things, but maybe there is some sort of collective consciousness at work, and if there is, it is most certainly not a biblical god, requiring slavish devotion, incantations or worthless idolatry.

He died after about a year.
    It is a simple human comfort, to hope or wish good things happen in the afterlife-it is the preserve of organised religion to enforce hatred, ignorance and suffering upon the living.

BTW peil, there is overwhelming evidence that christ was either a delusional nutter, or a bog basic successful faith healer-believe someone who has lost there mind?

Hey, why not.

#20     Nov 20, 2008