Schwarzenegger orders cuts amid fiscal crisis, 22,000 jobs cut.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Jul 31, 2008.

1. W/ all those roids, gotta wonder how big the balls really are :)

#11     Jul 31, 2008
  2. Couldn't agree more. Its a damn shame he isn't a US born citizen...

#12     Jul 31, 2008
  3. spidey

spidey

This country needs to come to grips with the fact that the illegals need to be sent packing. No one is going to do it though. They need to stop allowing free education, health care, and a baby born here is automatically a citizen. DO that and 10 million leave tomorrow.

#13     Jul 31, 2008
  4. If do that who will do the minimum wage or lower jobs...house cleaner, lawn man, roofer, stable hand, tobacco pickers, fruit pickers, veg pickers.......

Take them out and prices will skyrocket and bring more inflation!

I'm not saying it's right, just the economic consequences are huge.

#14     Jul 31, 2008
  5. What a great idea, balancing a budget by cutting spending as opposed to raising taxes. Why didn't I think of that?

If Arnie could run for prez I'd vote for him in a heart beat. Common sense, non partisan kinda guy.

#15     Jul 31, 2008
  6. gnome

gnome

No, no no. Inflation is caused by Gummint deficit spending and Fed counterfeiting the currency (money pump). Nothing else even measures...

When I first saw a Toyota Land Cruiser, it cost $2,795. Now, $56,000. NONE of that price increase had anything to do with whether or not Juan mowed lawns or Juanita cleaned houses...:mad:

#16     Jul 31, 2008
  7. $10.5 Billion annually to educate the children of illegal immigrants, provide medical care, and to jail those convicted of committing crimes ( that is as of 2004 ).

#17     Jul 31, 2008
  8. Arnie makes so much sense.
    It's not even funny!
    :cool:

#18     Jul 31, 2008
  9. Exactly, and Arnold is an idiot to punish the state employees for his state and nation's illegal alien problem. I suppose he'd rather make enemies with the state employees than to cut off free services to the illegals and be called a racist by a few indigent turd world losers prodded along by some white democrat illiberal ACLU type.

#19     Jul 31, 2008
  10. that could be fixed easily enough.

Any kid showing up without a verifiable SSN does not get in

#20     Jul 31, 2008