Schuster and Mathews censored for Clinton Remarks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by steve46, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Apparently Hillary and Bill decided to let their daughter Chelesea contact so called "superdelegates" to promote her mother's candidacy. A MSNBC reporter (Bob Schuster) characterized this as "pimping out" their daughter. He was "temporarily" suspended and forced to apologize for his comments.

I think that sucks...

Schuster was correct in his opinion. Hillary has no shame, nor does her husband (I hope that is obvious to all)..In fact they DID "pimp" their daughter out...asking her to contact those delegates..I think Schuster should be given an award...

Also Report Bob Mathews suggested recently that Hillary's candidacy was made possible by Bill Clinton's infidelity...

Apparently no American reporter can state the obvious IF it offends the imperial Ms. Clinton....

Reporters should be able to state their opinions freely, and without reservation. They should state the obvious without worrying that those in political power will affect their careers.

2. What world are you from? Any reporter who substitutes his/her opinion for facts should be booted. Anyone not interested in facts can go watch Fox.