School says Students’ Use of “USA USA” Chant is Racist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Mar 8, 2012.

1. LOL!

+1

#11     Mar 10, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

The people who are already here or got here first I suppose. How did "diversity" work out for the native American Indians, for example. Who decides how much diversity is enough?
    Seriously? We're crumbling from within and more uneducated unskilled illegal peasants who think they're entitled to services they haven't paid for IS a contributing factor. Not to mention their refusal to assimilate. Something previous generations of immigrants were generally glad to do.
    Oh Jeezus Christ, the race card?
    Well that is where most of the illegals are coming fro isn't it?
    Work, pay no income taxes, receive tax payer funded "entitlements", send money out of the country, slowly but surely turn us into a Spanish speaking third world shit hole...

Great grandparents on mothers side were born here, grandfather was born here beyond that I can't say. Although I'd love to know.

No relation I'm sure, but several prominent participants in the Salem Witch trials share my same family name.

#12     Mar 10, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Ah ha!! There is always a relationship. Now I know how it is that you have a knack for hunting down and crucifying the evil witches here on ET. :D

Burn 'em at the stake, Lucrum. Make it a long and hot fire!

#13     Mar 10, 2012
  4. Wow luke. . . . your family tree goes back right up to the founding fathers and the constitution .

#14     Mar 10, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You really are an idiot of the highest order.

1)I guess you missed the part where I said: "no relation I'm sure"
    2) The Salem witch trials occurred long before the Constitution was written.

#15     Mar 10, 2012
  6. i know you lack brain cells luke , i was talking about your great grandparents and their parents history and not about them having anything to do with the Salem trials. You can be so irritating sometimes.:mad: .

#16     Mar 10, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I've got to agree with Lucrum that you have been showing a real lack of horsepower upstairs lately. I'm frankly fascinated by it and wonder how you get through your day. What do you do for a living Spiker? Who ties your shoes? How ever do you find your car in the parking lot? Inquiring minds want to know.

#17     Mar 10, 2012
  8. And yet, the Arab racist is too cowardly to face me directly. He is a bitch Spike, treat him like one.

#18     Mar 10, 2012
  9. Why wouldn't you agree with him, you're two of a kind and its only natural you'd blow each others asspipes. If he can trace his family tree to his great great grandparents, how many years of family is that , or maybe he was bullshitting us. Thats why he was being so defensive.

and , i'm a businessman , an employer , a provider , a hunter/gatherer , a lover , a trader/ financial advisor . :cool: .

#19     Mar 10, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'll help you with the math.

So, 4 generations with perhaps 20 years non-overlap and given Lucrum's age you have:

Mother born ~ 1940
    Grandmother born ~1920
    Great grandmother born ~ 1900
    Great Great grandmother born ~1880

So you are only off by just over 100 years from the revolution genius.

And so far as the Salem Witch trials, I don't know if you have heard but there is this invention called wikipedia with gives the date of the start of those trials as 1692 so you are off about 188 years there. Ouch. :D

Suggest you hunt for an adult school and gather up your looseleaf binder and get yourself over there because...damn.

Personally speaking my family traces back nicely to 1066, Battle of Hastings.

Gradatim plena

#20     Mar 10, 2012