School Keeps Parent In Dark As It Sends Her Daughter Off For An Abortion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 24, 2010.

1. jem

jem

if she were raped by the father then the father should be arrested... .

#41     Mar 25, 2010
  2. Jem, I am talking about the church kick out that family that give their 9 year old daughter abortion.
    You tell me if your wife marry another man in the future. And that man rape YOUR daughter at the 9 years old.
    You will force YOUR daughter to have that baby because the Vatican tell you to do that?

#42     Mar 25, 2010
  3. stu

stu

Hi Barth,
    Yes that's what I mean. The Doc stated openly he couldn't care less.
    In comparison you have in effect done the same , but dishonestly. That is my argument.

Like the Doc, you are submitting nothing which directly furthers the abortion debate or helps understanding of the girl's predicament. He says he doesn't care, you say the tooth fairy will be merciful. Pretty much the same except the Doc is being forthright..

Your religious platitudes lead to the mentioning of a word in which superstition is so strong , the middle letter of it can't be typed, and in whose meaning is supposed to be so merciful, the girl got raped in its mercy.

As if submission to self-appointed sanctimony is going to resolve anything in regard to the welfare of the girl. Telling her to just trust in an imaginary friend whose name you cannot complete the spelling of , is nothing more than explaining superstition is useful, when in truth, it's nothing but a cop out.

And yes again , you are missing something if you don't mind me saying. I would suggest helpful ,caring and supportive suggestions counseling all the real issues with the girl as she is confronting them regarding all her option decisions and her future course of action, is a far better approach than both the ones you have given above.

Sorry is fine if it's all that can be managed. However, sorry, but why don't you join me in a bout of self induced religious psychosis is not a sensible nor honest approach in my opinion.

#43     Mar 26, 2010
  4. jem

jem

what you guys don't get is that this has nothing to do with the vatican.

1. This is about the state and the school not counseling my daughter for or against abortion. I believe to be reprehensible that the states interfered with the privacy rights of the girl and the part of her family that was not a rapist. Ask her to call a grandparent... a mom the real dad, a rabbi a preacher - even a private pyschologist who is neutral on abortion if no one else is available.

2. PITA advocates are against the brutal slaying of life. So am I. My belief in God and the church I attend are the reasons... I believe that abortion is homicide. I think killing 1 minute old children is homicide too.

The crushing of a baby's skull and the dismemberment of the body so a vacuum can suck out the parts would not be tolerated for a dog. How can liberals tolerate it for humans?

#44     Mar 26, 2010
  5. The key to the whole thing is "Seattle". Those people are all whack jobs. It has something to do with the sun never shines up there. They are the suicide capital of the world. Watch COPS when they are in King County. You can close your eyes and hear the call and know it's King County. Somebody should nuke the place.

#45     Mar 26, 2010
  6. The less unwanted children, the less people filling up our prisons system.

#46     Mar 26, 2010

7. Yes by all means throw them in the trash prior to birth.

#47     Mar 26, 2010
  8. jem

jem

by the way... my rant was supposed to say my belief that life should be protected is not necessarily because of my belief in God.

#48     Mar 26, 2010
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Do you mean the egg cell, 1 minute after fertilization?

#49     Mar 26, 2010
  10. Because they secretly are myans performing human sacrifice to appease their gods.

#50     Mar 26, 2010