School Keeps Parent In Dark As It Sends Her Daughter Off For An Abortion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 24, 2010.

1. jem

jem

I have an 8 week old daughter.

I can tell you right now... it is really screwed up to think anyone could counsel my teenage daughter on the subject of crushing a babys skull dismembering its body and then sucking its body out with a vacuum.

If that seems right to you... you a not a thinking caring human.

#11     Mar 24, 2010
  2. jem

jem

by the way if you are not a thinking caring human that is fine. I understand

#12     Mar 24, 2010
  3. Good thing you don't live in the State of Washington then.

#13     Mar 24, 2010
  4. If only the right wingers cared about the born children as much as the unborn...

#14     Mar 24, 2010
  5. So Doc, as a self described " former republican" was it the "pro-life / anti-abortion on demand " plank of the republican party that
    made the party "leave you" ?

#15     Mar 24, 2010
  6. Good Lord moron they are , she didn't get a henna tattoo.

#16     Mar 24, 2010
  7. So the best health care for all children is a top priority of the right wingers?

"Good Lord moron"

No need for the name calling, is there?

#17     Mar 24, 2010
  8. Unlike the courts I have a memory.

I think you exhibit the traits of a moron so in order to show my disdain for your lack of reasoning I used that term.

Or by chance did you think I was calling you lord?

#18     Mar 24, 2010
  9. Please let me know when you can get back to the question of why the right wingers care about a fetus and their health, but aren't willing to care about the health care of all children...

#19     Mar 24, 2010
  10. Personally I don't care, left wingers can get all the abortions george soros is willing to pay for as fas as I'm concerned.

#20     Mar 24, 2010