Schonfeld Sec. bad moon rising ???

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by cz1, May 11, 2002.

1. That is the most ridiculous ranting I ever heard.

#21     May 11, 2002
  2. im rich, for many diffrent reasons, i didnt make millions because i came in at the top. However, I made more money than most rookies at the time....i dont really want to say how much, one year i hit 100 thousand plus on 500 hundred shares, trading only NYC stocks and with a buying power of 500,000 one way. (trading semis and banks/brokers) I missed that whole "any monkey could make $$$ erra". My first year as a trader i put up over six figuer.

#22     May 11, 2002
  3. I know of only one schoni trader up 300 thousand for the year and its mostly gross, barley net.

#23     May 11, 2002
  4. No wonder they are blowing up; and they told you they were the best?

#24     May 11, 2002
  5. gee i guess all you guys are pro's, making money everyday, trading your size....I guess all those guys i know at schoni just could not cut it...lol, ... i bet most of the people on this site are brokers or suite and tie guys trading on etrade. What i said about making most of your money in a few months is true for most successful traders i know. The rest of the time is cutting your losses and playing tug a war with the market.

#25     May 11, 2002
  6. its not "blowing up" that is what Arabs do to innocent civilians, its called :Blowing out"

#26     May 11, 2002
  7. That is the most crazy shit I ever heard in my life.

#27     May 11, 2002
  8. No, what you guys just did was blow up a company.

Is that what they really teach you there?

#28     May 11, 2002
  9. EQTRADER

EQTRADER

Believe me know??

#29     May 11, 2002
  10. gee i guess the market is so good, and so many people are making serious $$$ that Hold brothers droped thier prop office. That momentum, bright, etc dont have prop, and that schoni is now the dying prop house??????? Humm, maby you guys should ask Lou Borsalino, go to techtrade.com and see if the guys on the futures floor are making coin, wait, but if you guys are pros, you should know, regardless if you trade stocks/futures/etc, that the Chicago Merk is not going to go public now and that they are having a real hard time, most locals have close shop for a while....but of course you guys know that already, your pro's

#30     May 11, 2002