Schonfeld Is Closing

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by rossmedia, May 21, 2003.

1. bmwstox

bmwstox

any schonfeld traders here to confirm that? I know the firm has compliance against using the net! lol

#11     May 25, 2003
  2. I repeat....100%. If I am wrong, I will be Max401's personal butler for 5 years (no....make it life) if LA office is not closed within the next 2 or 3 months. (So you can bet my sources are unimpeachable!!!).

:)RS

#12     May 25, 2003
  3. mixer

mixer

good !

#13     May 25, 2003
  4. bmwstox

bmwstox

Schonfeld needs to hire some programmers and come into the new century.

#14     May 27, 2003
  5. RichSohn

RichSohn

damn...why must you always rag on other firms? you're showing the classic signs of a migrant mook trader. how many different firms did you end up losing money at?

Schonfeld was one of the pioneers and produced MANY fine traders. I'm not sure what century you're in...

#15     May 27, 2003
  6. bmwstox

bmwstox

Nah, I like Schonfeld. I know one of the partners. their IT dept. is lacking. but their training is the best. I didn't lose anything there, I left on my own accord. So don't assume when u don't know details.

#16     May 27, 2003
  7. Today we got email which told us four offices would be closed.

#17     May 28, 2003
  8. gongish

gongish

which 4?

#18     May 28, 2003
  9. LA, Houston, One of FL office, and Chicago office.

#19     May 28, 2003
  10. RichSohn

RichSohn

umm...i do know the details...all about your P/L while you were at Worldco...it was publically posted! and you had the nerve to lie about it to all of the elitetraders! face it, you were publically humiliated! i'm surprised you still show your face around here...

absolutely, no class...

this guy is down size...yet he bashes the firms he gets fired at.

#20     May 28, 2003