Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by econometrics, Aug 27, 2011.
heard that they house both real prop traders and arcade-type prop traders..how does that work
checked their website.
does anyone know briefly how do the Quant Managers and L/S Managers programs work?
after some googling, it seems that Schonfeld works similar to a seed capital provider to promising fund managers.
Seems very interesting model:
December 19, 2012
Schonfeld Group Strengthens Commitment to Funding Leading Portfolio Management Teams
* Increases Focus with Hire of Millenniumâs Adin Kahn
* Adds Five Portfolio Management Teams in Second Half of 2012 and Commits to Doubling Market Exposure
* Highly-Focused Multi-Manager, Multi-Strategy Investment Approach with Proprietary Family Office Capital Fosters Secure, Creative Environment for Elite Portfolio Managers
* Offers Generous Performance-Based Formulaic Payouts, IP Ownership and Portable Track Records
Backed by industry-leading technology and the experience and commitment of a sophisticated investor in the market for 25 years, Schonfeldâs portfolio management âofferingâ features:
* Generous Performance-Based Formulaic Payouts
* IP Ownership and Portable Track Records
* The opportunity to raise funds outside of Schonfeld Group
* The opportunity for managers to co-invest in their funds
* Geographic flexibility
but it should be rather selective when it comes to manager evaluation
Separate names with a comma.