Schonfeld, ETG which is better?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by sambatrade, Mar 16, 2003.

1. www.protrader.com

instinet purchased protrader (and the gr8trader product) some time ago.

#31     Mar 28, 2003
  2. it also houses those crooks from Onsite Trading LLC, at least the former rehabilitated (according to thier philosophy) crooks

#32     Mar 28, 2003
  3. come to ETG...they are going to steal your money. in fact, i'm going to get a piece. whatever assh*le.

#33     Mar 28, 2003

4. OUCH!!! ............hey i was reading another thread and just realised that you are right across the street. so how is the switch to instinet going??? i've read some good things about gr8trade....what do you guys think?

#34     Mar 29, 2003

5. i interviewed with onsite back in 1996.....i remember market orders were 2 1/2 cents per share and limit orders were 3 1/2 cents a share. what's funny is i remember thinking, "wow, that's pretty good."

#35     Mar 29, 2003
  6. although some have switched, our office still has not. they addressed one major issue within the last few weeks, and that was switching from comstock to a SIAC feed, which comes directly from the exchange and all good platforms have. we are still waiting for things like indications, open book, and imbalances. i'm optimistic about it from what i've read when compared to redi+. at least it'll have integrated bullets, alerts, and good charting.

#36     Mar 29, 2003

7. who was it that said: "You talk-in to me?"

Robert DiNiro?

#37     Mar 29, 2003
  8. assh*le is defined as a firm that takes other people's money and goes out of business instead of settling accounts properly.

assh*le is defined as not knowing about the people you defend and work with

assh*le is defined as Onsite Trading LLC, AB Watley LLC and all those associated with their sh*tty operation....

#38     Mar 29, 2003
  9. ETG did this to you? no. perhaps ETG was screwed by the same operation, just like you, no?

#39     Mar 29, 2003
  10. trader117

trader117

Sounds like somebody got burned.

#40     Apr 14, 2003