Schizophrenic neighbor

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FCXoptions, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Now that you mention it...

#41     Feb 26, 2013
  2. As someone who has a conceal carry permit, I find the jokes about using weapons a matter of stupidity. Nothing the poster offered even approached the concept of carrying a firearm to address the situation. Call the cops, gee, what a concept. If you didn't notice you pay for them to respond to this crap. Especially a small town, what the hell else do they do? In a big town, yea, maybe you try on your own to deal with it, but why in a small town? Most people would get the issue.
    Control your dog, you identified, pretty simple, and yes, I am a dog owner. Then Identitify this neighbor as being an issue. No long discussion needed.

#42     Feb 26, 2013
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Here is some regional guidance for successfully passing your citizenship interview...

If you are in Massachusetts and your interviewer is some guy named Skippy in a polo shirt then avoid talking about firearms.

If you are in Georgia and your interviewer is named Billie-Bob then by all means bring up your passion for assault weapons in your interview.

#43     Feb 26, 2013
  4. volente_00

volente_00

you sure this guy is not a disgruntled daytrader ?

#44     Feb 26, 2013
  5. volente_00

volente_00

#45     Feb 26, 2013
  6. #46     Feb 26, 2013
  7. 'ya know.. the worst neighbor-enemy I ever had converted to Christianity after I'd prayed for him off and on for a long time.. it was the win-win that nobody saw coming...

#47     Feb 26, 2013
  8. Same situation here.

I debated whether to tell the story of my reason behind prayer. I don't like to talk about it but the resolution was to my benefit after prayer.

#48     Feb 26, 2013
  9. nursebee

nursebee

If their cats encroach on your property a trap can be purchased and utilized.

I would talk to law enforcement. I would not call 911 but I would call in the noise complaints.

#49     Feb 27, 2013
  10. This guy sounds like an animal, so use an electric cattle prod to teach him proper behavior. I'm being serious. :cool:

#50     Feb 27, 2013