Schindler Trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 99atlantic, Mar 24, 2008.

1. jazzsax

jazzsax

You can still see the numbers if you're on his list, and he's posting daily, so it's not like he's hiding the numbers...

#11     Mar 24, 2008
  2. jsmith

jsmith

#12     Oct 15, 2008
  3. GTS

GTS

I looked at it last night and it was fine (showed results for Oct 14th)

To me it looks like the page got messed-up from whatever software he uses to auto-update it. Check it again tonight or email him if you need to know now.

#13     Oct 15, 2008
  4. Taking pleasure from the misery of others. A word that experienced a renaissance about a month ago.

#14     Oct 15, 2008
  5. DWV

DWV

If he is a CTA I think he has to disclose performance of all programs he traded as a CTA in the past - this would be in the ddoc for the "new" program. If anyone knows this for sure please confirm.

#15     Oct 15, 2008
  6. He may have too if a qualified investor who has been properly vetted inquires, but does not have to on his public website.

#16     Oct 15, 2008
  7. DWV

DWV

Yes - I was told it just needs to be in the ddoc for the new program (which all prospects would get) but have not confirmed this.

#17     Oct 15, 2008
  8. GTS

GTS

As long as we are re-opening this long dormant thread...his new fund started pretty much at the worse possible time, right before some of the worst declines in the major indexes it tracks.

I wonder how long it will last - with the current drawdown (~30%) Aaron won't be getting anything in the way of incentive fees for quite a while unless he attracts some new money at these levels. Bummer.

#18     Oct 15, 2008
  9. bxptone

bxptone

Then find another site, ITS MONEY, ITS A GAME, people are always going to root for people to go down, BOO HOO, grow a pair. THIS SITE IS TOO DAM SENSITIVE!

Now if someone was rooting for someone else's bad health or death then ok, I understand.

BUT WERE TALKING ABOUT COMPETITION, A GAME PLAYED WITH MONEY. DODO. AWWWWW PEOPLE ARE HOPING OTHER PEOPLE LOSE MONEY AWWWWW.

How about this, I hope you lose more then anyone on this site!!

HOWS THAT FOR SCHADENFREUDE! LMFAO! What did you read a newsweek article last week and come up with some new words?

#19     Oct 15, 2008
  10. GTS

GTS

Do you realize the post you are responding to is 7 months old?

#20     Oct 15, 2008