Schiff Hits The Fan: First House Democrat Publicly Opposes Impeachment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  3. LacesOut

LacesOut

Nothing better than watching pencil neck shed a tear in his grande finale. what a fucking weirdo loser.

traderob and elderado like this.
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

1 came out against impeachment,how many democrats are there in The House?

5. These clowns have a dance that they do- Pelosi also at the front of the pack along with Schiff.

They slime their way along - promoting a slimy witch-hunt every step of the way- but then when we get down to a vote on articles of impeachment they will suddenly be declaring that "members are free to vote their conscience."

It's predictable and you can set your watch by it.

Meanwhile, where them phone transcripts of Joe Biden talking to the Ukraine be at? They wanted to go down this road, let's go. Giddy-up. Lindsey requested them and then suddenly Joe announced that he now hates his best buddy's guts. That's always a good sign that its good stuff. Let's see it. Just the kind of material I want to see.

traderob likes this.
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I suspect that this is just the first of the new defectors and I noticed that she's from Michigan. Remember we already have 2 other Dems that went AWOL.

7. LacesOut

LacesOut

Not even sure we need a transcript. We have Sleepy Joe on tape bragging about the very thing POTUS is being witch hunted for. Unless of course, it’s a day that ends with ‘Y’ in which case the Libtards will move the goal posts.
    what a bunch of losers the 20xx-? Dems are.

8. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Exactly.

Joe actually did run an extortion racket against Ukraine to interfere with an investigation involving his son. It stinks to high Heaven.

traderob likes this.
  9. Quite so, in regard to both posts above.

The Joe Biden has already hung himself in public in a way that is undeniable unless you are a card-carrying Kool-Aid drinker.

However, I would still be highly interested in seeing the transcripts of the calls that Joe had with various players in regard to the Ukraine. The reason is that there are legions of pompous arses and self-righteous dildos who had full knowledge and concern about the Biden's and Hunter's corruption but chose to minimize it or overlook in when it involved Camp Obama. Just to give you one example- out of many- I can guaranty you that Eric WhistleSpy had full knowledge of Hunter/Joe Corruption and may have even raised concerns internally. But did you see that little two-faced pussy go running to the Inspector General? No you did not. Ditto for a whole pantload of those professional swampsters who testified.

I would capture all of their electronic communications with Biden, between Hunter and the State Department, etc, etc, etc. And I would hunt them down relentlessly and unmercifully. If it gets bloody, all the better. There needs to be scalps.

traderob likes this.
  10. LacesOut

LacesOut

And where is the leftist rage for Biden saying ‘Graham will regret going after me’???

Isn’t that a ‘mafia tactic’?

Where is the NPC RAGE!!????

#10     Nov 26, 2019
    traderob likes this.