schaeffers research, any experince with them?

Discussion in 'Options' started by brook89, Nov 12, 2003.

1. brook89

brook89

I have been getting some ads in the mail from them. When i checked out their website they claim some pretty nice returns on some of their services. And they are not cheap.

Does anyone have any experience with them?

2. Save your money, spend a few bucks on the leading treatises in the field, develop your own strategies and come up with your own trades. This applies to newsletters in general and Bernie's in particular. Good luck.

3. during a review of newsletters in barons a few years ago, his numbers were negative over a multi year period.

4. In a moment of weakness I signed up for a "free" subscription offered through optionsXpress.

Their approach seems to involve trusting Bernie and his black box, which I'm not inclined to do.

All I really got out of it was a ton of spam.

5. ethos

ethos

I used them with the following results: lots of spam, poorly timed trades. More Schedule D entries then gains. Good customer service though :) They even reimbursed me for the unused portion of the subscribtion when I cancelled.

6. ===
    His book much more than fulfills trader requirement of 1 profitable idea.:cool:

Doing is always harder than knowing.:cool:

7. mattsb

mattsb

Mucho spam here too.

Cheers