Schadenfreude 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Nov 25, 2012.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

[​IMG]

#51     Nov 26, 2012
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Patience, I will compile your best pre-election posts, they would be a treat to read. :D :D :D

#52     Nov 26, 2012
  3. You GOP guys are next. we're going to give you janitorial duties.
    When an illegal Mexican alien shits, you're gonna wipe his ass with your tongues and ask what he needs next.

Take it or pack up and leave. You can always go to France, although I doubt most of you have traveled 30 miles or more from your birthplace.

You have lost the country forever. Live with that fact and accept that you will all go to your graves with the knowledge your lives have been meaningless. Your lives and beliefs and struggles and fights have all been for naught. You lost this November in deed, but in fact you lost years ago. You are now the putrfying detritus being hosed away after an existential battle. Enjoy your numbered days as the decaying cast off remnants of of a changing world.

The future is bright, but not for you.

#53     Nov 26, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like something IQ47 would say.

#54     Nov 26, 2012
  5. Right , we are trying to keep you from turning the nation into another Greece and you vilify us for it.

I got news for ya sparky the ones suffering in greece are the very ones you dopes pretend to care about.

be careful what you wish for

#55     Nov 26, 2012
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

How about Germany with universal healthcare, generous social safety nets and high unionization? Oh wait, doesn't fit the narrative so let's just cry about Greece.

#56     Nov 27, 2012
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

The People Who Made the Most Unbelievable Predictions

Prize: Permanently Disbarred from Political Punditry

These people must have been kidding when they threw out these ridiculous numbers, so from now on we should call them comedians not pundits. Jim Cramer's infamous crazy 440 electoral votes for Obama prediction
    Anyone who gave Romney more than 300 votes. That includes the apologetic Newt Gingrich, The Hill's Dick Morris and Jamie Weinstein, Washington Examiner's Michael Barone, George Will (suggested Minnesota would go to Romney), Glenn Beck, Ed Morrissey, Larry Kudlow, Dean Chambers from Unskewed Polls (...), and James Pethokoukis at The American Enterprise Institute.
    Anyone who said Obama would lose Pennsylvania. Obama got 52 percent of the vote here and won by 5 points. It wasn't really a swing state going in. That's you: David Martosko of The Daily Caller.

The Pundits With the Most Ridiculous Reasoning

Prize: Scarlet Letters.

These people just guessed based on nothing and paid for it in being wrong. Now they will pay for it further. Peggy Noonan. She had Romney winning because of "vibrations."
    Meredith Jessup, The Blaze. Her reasoning for giving Romney 295-243. New Hampshire's State Motto: "The state may be surrounded by northeastern liberals, but its motto is “Live Free or Die.” I can’t believe such a pro-freedom state would side with Michael Bloomberg in favor of Obama."
    People who "split the difference" between two states because it felt fair. Philip Klein used this logic at the Washington Examiner. "So, I’ve decided to split the difference in my prediction," he wrote. That's not how this works.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/11/best-and-worst-pundit-predictors-2012/58846/#

#57     Nov 27, 2012
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fmmmJ2o0ktA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#58     Nov 27, 2012
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G9H37sraXv4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#59     Nov 27, 2012
  10. exGOPer

exGOPer

The Karl Rove meltdown!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uxINsFZGWOo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#60     Nov 27, 2012