Scaramucci Out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by vanzandt, Jul 31, 2017.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

It never ends.
    Hell I'm gonna put in a resume

Max E. likes this.
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This is way beyond embarrassing now.

Max E. likes this.
  3. This is like Jerry Springer meets the Apprentice meets Survival Island. Comical, but trending towards really disturbing.

Max E. likes this.
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

...meets the Gong Show.

Max E. likes this.
  5. jem

jem

that was the right thing to today after Scaramucci's vulgarity and big guy threats. Especially regarding what he said about Bannon.

That was a signal to his Scaarmucci's democrat buddies. Plus now he does not have to get divorced.

And it was unacceptable to the base.
    I am very impressed with kelly's first day.

This looks really good to me right now.

rock34748, Max E. and TreeFrogTrader like this.
  6. However, we cannot overlook the question of why was he put in this position to begin with. Trump didn't know the mooch had a mouth and an attitude? He knew exactly who he was. Very poor judgment on Trumps part. One of these days his shoot from the hip style of management is going the see the bullet leave the barrel and not be so easily undone.

Tsing Tao likes this.
  7. jem

jem

that is also very true... and was a very big concern...
    but he gave kelly the power to fire scaramucci or realized himself he had to do so.
    That move... I suspect will buy him time that he had just about lost.

Now... with Priebus out Kelly will have a chance to see more of the trump agenda get implemented... and maybe Kelly will demand or command enough respect from trump... that the presidential twitter account will not be stepping on his own agenda.

maybe...

8. Maybe is right. This administration needs to get past the daily self inflicted drama, the sooner the better.

9. piezoe

piezoe

As Bloomberg said, "God Help Us!"

10. piezoe

piezoe

Yah! Until he gets accused of "Showboating." :D

#10     Jul 31, 2017